The club is allocated a certain number of tickets for each away game contested, which are then placed on sale in the following order.
- First: To Away Priority members
- Second: To 'Take Me Home' 2021/22 season-ticket holders
- Third: On general sale
The club has introduced an all-new loyalty scheme for the 2021/22 season, which will come into effect from the 2022/23 campaign. This means each supporter who attends an away fixture will receive 10 loyalty points towards their online balance. For full details on the club's loyalty scheme, please CLICK HERE.
The three ways to purchase tickets for City's away fixtures throughout the 2021/2022 season are:
- ONLINE - CLICK HERE to visit the club’s official ticketing website
- IN PERSON - from the ticket office at the Utilita Energy Stadium.
- OVER THE PHONE - 01274 770012
Ticket Office Address:
Bradford City AFC
The Utilita Energy Stadium
Ticket Office Opening Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 9.00am-5.00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am-12.00pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
TICKETING E-MAIL SERVICE: email@example.com
TICKET OFFICE PHONE NUMBER: 01274 770012