SPECTATORS CODE OF CONDUCT
In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines:
- Do not attempt to enter the premises if you are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19, or if you feel unwell.
- Only attempt to gain entry using your season ticket to the Sky Bet League Two games it is valid for - please check before setting off.
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please be courteous to others and avoid close contact with those you do not know.
- We advise that, when you are in crowded concourses or bars, you wear a face covering.
- We advise that, unless you are consuming alcohol, you head straight to your seat.
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
- Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point (if applicable) is and, if an entry time is specified, be there on time.
- If you need access to toilets, check to see if they are crowded, and plan accordingly.
- Ensure you sit in the exact seat you have been allocated which is clearly stated on your season-ticket card.
- Avoid bringing large bags into the stadium and only do so if this is absolutely necessary, to avoid slowing the process when entering the stadium.
- Maintain good hand hygiene. Please use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles, railings etc. whenever possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette - always cover your mouth if you need to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid going anywhere near the playing surface, players, coaches and those you do not know at all times. Do not, under any circumstances, approach any players or managers for photographs/autographs.
- If you are attending with others, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Help us all - your fellow supporters, your club, your sport, your community!