SUPPORTERS' CODE OF CONDUCT
In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines:
• Do not attempt to enter the premises if you are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19, or if you feel unwell.
• Only attempt to gain entry using your season ticket to those games it is valid for - please check before setting off.
• At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your ‘social bubble’.
• When moving through the Utilita Energy Stadium’s turnstiles and concourse, wear a face mask at all times - unless you have a legitimate reason not to, as defined in the Frequently Asked Questions.
• Once settled in your seat, and ONLY if you feel comfortable in doing so, remove your mask to enjoy the match action. Your mask must remain applied in all other parts of the stadium and at all other times.
• When ‘brushing’ past supporters, or having others ‘brush’ past you to reach seats, please, where possible, behave courteously by turning away from them until they have passed. Only then remove your face mask once they are a safe distance away from you.
• Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
• Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point (if applicable) is and, if an entry time is specified, be there on time.
• Be aware that your temperature may be taken before entry.
• Be aware that there will be no food and drink outlets available inside the stadium.
• If you need access to toilets, check to see if any of them are not in use, and plan accordingly.
• Remain in your seat at all times wherever possible.
• Ensure you sit in the exact seat you have been allocated which is clearly stated on your season-ticket card.
• Avoid bringing large bags into the stadium and only do so if this is absolutely necessary, to avoid slowing the process when entering the stadium.
• If you do need to leave your viewing position, wait for a time when the gangway is clear and always follow the signs, or steward’s instructions, of which way to go.
• If you are seated, when moving past other spectators, to and from your seat, please avoid face-to-face contact with other spectators.
• Concourses are to be used only for circulation routes. Unless you are waiting to use the toilet, there should be no congregating in concourse areas.
• Maintain good hand hygiene - use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles and railings etc whenever possible.
• Please observe respiratory etiquette - always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
• Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your ‘social bubble’.
• Avoid going anywhere near the playing surface, players, coaches and other ‘social bubbles’ or individuals at all times. Do not, under any circumstances, approach any players or managers for photographs/autographs.
• Take care when shouting, singing or celebrating.
• If you are attending with other members of your ‘social bubble’, please make sure they too have read and understood these guidelines.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Help us all - your fellow fans, your club, your sport, your community!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the ever-changing nature of current COVID-19 lockdown restrictions - and as a result of ongoing conversations with the relevant local and national governing bodies - all of the above information could be set to change.