The Bantams Lottery scheme helps to support our chosen good causes – the Bradford City AFC Academy and Bradford's Plastic Surgery and Burns Research Unit.
Each draw, there are eight guaranteed cash prizes:
In addition, there is a rollover which starts at £120 and increases by £50 each week, until won, with a guaranteed cash prize of £200 to be won each month.
With an entry fee of just £10 per month, The Bantams Lottery is a great way to help support our chosen good causes and gives you the chance to win in our regular cash draws.
CLICK HERE for more information, or to join The Bantams Lottery.
Rules of the Draw:
- This subscription lottery is open to any person aged 18 or over.
- Lottery draw entries are only valid if the ticket price has been paid in advance.
- There are four draws per month which use the member’s unique membership number to select the winners of the guaranteed cash prizes.
- Each member also has a unique allocated combination of Jackpot Numbers which are also drawn four times per month, and if all numbers match those drawn, the prize is won. If the Jackpot is not won, the prize rolls over and increases by a set amount each time until won.
- The Jackpot Rollover Draw prize is UNCAPPED.
- ‘Money can’t buy’ prizes may be included at various stages throughout the year and at the discretion of the promoting society. These are in addition to the advertised cash prizes.
- All draws will be made at a time and place arranged by the society.
- One member may win more than one prize.
- All cash winners are paid out automatically to the details held by the lottery department.
- The society reserves the right to change the rules of the subscription lottery from time to time.
- Any unclaimed prizes after a period of six months from the date of the draw will be deemed a donation to the good cause.
- The decision of the promoting society is final.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoting society is registered with the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council (licence number 214152).
- The promoting society allow a maximum of 10 memberships per person.
- Any additional concessions offered as part of the membership from time to time can only be redeemed once a minimum of three months’ worth of payments have been received.
- The promoting society will review prizes and any concessions once per year.
- There may be unique events offered for which there may be a charge; however, members will always receive a discount.
- Donations from the subscription lottery to the Bradford City AFC Academy and the Plastic Surgery and Burns Research Unit (PSBRU) are calculated in line with the Gambling Act 2005, and the promoting society oversees these payments on your behalf.
- The beneficiaries are at the discretion of the society and may change from time to time.
CLICK HERE for more information or to join the Bantams Lottery.