The Club wish to remind spectators of the entry arrangements for tonight’s (Tuesday 19 January 2016) Emirates FA Cup third round replay against Bury.
After the goalless draw at Gigg Lane ten days ago, the two clubs meet again this evening at the Coral Windows Stadium to decide who will host Championship side Hull City in the next round.
Tickets have been going well for the replay and are still available at the ticket office and there is also a cash option at the turnstiles tonight.
The replay ticket prices are attractive at £15 for adults, £10 for concessions (over 60s and students with a valid NUS card) and £5 for juniors (under 16s).
Therefore, with the cash-paying option and essential security checks that will take place on entry, supporters are asked to arrive at the stadium as early as possible.
The game will kick-off at 7.45pm and some turnstiles in each section will be open from 6.30pm.
The Club appreciates that people are travelling to the game from work, college, etc and would like to thank everyone in advance for that extra effort in getting to the stadium as early as possible.
As usual, the Ticket Office will not be open after the game. However, it will remain open until half-time to deal with enquiries, sales for future games and supporters wishing to pay for a banqueting upgrade for tonight’s game.
Please note that tickets for the main banqueting suites in the JCT 600 Stand and the Bantams Bar must be purchased at the ticket office as no cash will be taken at the lounge entrances.
For Bradford City fans, the Northern Commercials (East) Stand on Midland Road, the TL Dallas (South) Stand and the North West corner stand will all be closed for this game.
Season ticket and flexi-cards are not valid for tonight’s game.
All tickets have been sold on an unreserved basis for each stand and spectators gaining access through the cash turnstiles will be given a match ticket on entry.
Supporters are asked to have the right change ready as they approach the turnstiles - all cash turnstiles will take all three price denominations (i.e. £15, £10 or £5) to improve the speed by which people can enter the stadium.
For tonight’s home FA Cup replay against Bury (kick-off 7.45pm), the following entrances are the easiest way to gain entry to the stadium:
For the JCT 600 West Stand
- Supporters with pre-paid match tickets should make their way to turnstiles W4-W5 or W12-W13. These turnstiles are all located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors that lead to the banqueting areas.
- Supporters wishing to pay cash on the night can enter via turnstiles W3, W6-W10 and W11 and W14-W16. These turnstiles are all located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors that lead to the banqueting areas.
- Supporters with disabilities can access the stand via Gate WD on Valley Parade and pay their entry fee to the steward on duty at that gate.
For the North Stand Kop
- Supporters with pre-paid match tickets should make their way to turnstiles N1-N2 which are located behind the Kop.
- Supporters wishing to pay cash on the night can also enter both levels of the North Stand Kop through turnstiles N3 - N8 which are located behind the Kop.
- In addition, turnstiles N9-N10 on Midland Road will also provide access for cash-payers to both levels of the North Stand Kop.
- Supporters with disabilities can access the stand via Gate NC behind the Kop and pay their entry fee to the steward on duty at that gate.
There will be late turnstiles for each part of the stadium which will remain open until half-time. There will be two late gates per section with one being for cash payers and the other for match ticket holders.
- For the JCT 600 (West) Stand, tickets holders that arrive after kick-off should go to W4, with late cash payers using W3.
- For the North Stand Kop, ticket holders that arrive after kick-off should go to N1, with late cash payers using N8 (both of which are behind the Kop - there is no late turnstile for the Kop on Midland Road).
Road closures and breaks-ins
There will be no road closure in place on Midland Road for this game. For any supporters travelling to the game by car, please remember to make sure your vehicle is secure when you leave it and that any valuables are either removed from the car entirely or placed out of sight while your car is parked up for the game. Please follow this straightforward advice to try and avoid your evening at Bradford City FC being spoiled by thoughtless thieves getting into your vehicle. West Yorkshire Police have confirmed that incidents of thefts from cars have reduced in the first half of the season [City fans given vehicle crime reminder], but please do everything possible to avoid getting caught out in this way.
Coral Windows Stadium is a no-smoking arena
Finally, we would like to take this opportunity of reminding all supporters that, in accordance with legislation and the Football League/Association regulations, the entire stadium is a no-smoking area. This includes the viewing areas, concourses, toilets and stairways. In addition, the Club has imposed a ban on the use of e-cigarettes within the stadium. We would request that all supporters abide by the bans that are in place for all tobacco products and e-cigarettes for every home game.
Tonight's replay will go to extra time if the scores remain level after ninety minutes. The tie will then be decided by the taking of penalty kicks should the two sides still be level after extra time.