As the 2018/19 Season is underway the draw for the match day mascots has taken place with the winners all now contacted – so congratulations to them!
We now need all Junior Bantams to ‘opt in’ if they want to be entered into any prize draws or activities taking place during the season. With the October half term not far away we need information before the end of September.
Junior Bantams, who are either Junior or Under 11 season ticket holders, have been automatically assigned a membership giving them the following:
- Their own membership card (if not bought with a season ticket)
- A Bradford City Christmas Card
- Entry into a ballot to watch first team training at October half term (limited places available)
- The opportunity to attend the Junior Bantams Christmas Party (at an additional cost)
- The chance to become a Flag Waver at a home match (limited places available)
- The opportunity to be a Mascot at a home league match (Filled)
- Exclusive Billy Bantam wallet
- 10% off all purchases in The City Store
- 10% discount on school holiday football camps
Worth £15 per season!
To opt in please click here and fill in the form!
Please note: Junior Bantams will need their Membership number (found on the Season Ticket) and a contactable email address. JB’s will not be entered into any prize draw or activities if they haven’t opted in.