You will be able to watch two of the Bantams' next three festive fixtures LIVE from the comfort of your own home - for just £10 - via iFollow!
Both our 3.00pm home matches against Mansfield Town (Sunday December 29) and Morecambe (Wednesday 1 January 2020) will be broadcast live.
And supporters unable to make either game will still be able to catch all the action by purchasing a £10 iFollow match pass.
Supporters based in the UK and Ireland can watch live EFL fixtures, providing they have not been selected for broadcast and fall outside of UEFA’s blocked hours (2.45pm to 5.15pm on Saturdays).
Gary Bowyer's side's 3.00pm trip to Carlisle United on Boxing Day (Thursday December 26), will not be available to view. This is a result of the Cumbrian club opting against the broadcast option.
CLICK HERE to purchase a match pass or to find out more information about iFollow subscriptions.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Visit the ‘SUBSCRIBE’ page and scroll to ‘MATCH PASS’.
- When the forthcoming game is eligible for live broadcast, you will have the option to purchase a match pass for £10 (please note live match passes do not come as part of the annual or monthly subscriptions).
- Log in to your iFollow account ahead of kick-off and select 'Watch Live Now'. This can be via a desktop PC, a tablet or a smartphone.
- A holding screen will be displayed until around five minutes before kick-off. After this time, you will be able to see the full game with audio commentary.
- Please note this will be single camera footage. The score and time will be displayed.
- There is likely to be a delay of around 60 seconds on the stream, which means viewers may prefer to stay off social media to avoid any spoilers.
- Viewers are asked to refrain from posting clips of the footage on social media; this contravenes the EFL's broadcast rights and their anti-piracy team may take action.
A regular iFollow subscription for UK and Ireland supporters provides live audio commentary of every match, interviews, special features, extended highlights and a searchable archive of videos from down the years, at a cost of just £4.49 per month - or £45 for the year.
An individual audio match pass can also be bought for £2.50. Overseas fans can watch every game live for £5, or £110 for a season pass.