The Bantams are giving you the chance to become an official club ambassador.
The club has two exclusive positions available, providing an exciting opportunity to represent Bradford City at boardroom level - home and away!
You will get the chance to meet and greet visiting directors and dine with VIP guests on matchday.
A whole host of fantastic benefits include:
- The title of Club Ambassador, which you can use to promote your business
- Access to the boardroom and 1911 lounge for all league, cup and friendly home games
- Matchdays include the highest level of dining experience, taking in a three-course meal with complimentary drinks and table service
- The ‘best seats in the house’ - located on the half-way line in the directors’ private box
- You and your company profile will be featured in every official matchday magazine
- Your name will be listed alongside that of the chairman, manager and other officials within the ‘Who’s Who’ section of the club’s official website
- You will receive a complimentary, special-edition club tie and cuff links for use in your capacity
Boardroom access is normally the preserve of the wealthy owners of football clubs. You can now take advantage of all these benefits - and much more - for a fraction of the cost.
The ambassador package is priced at only £3,000 (+VAT) for a full season, which works out at less than £120 (+VAT) per game.
Furthermore, if you sign up TODAY for the 2019-20 season, you can enjoy the remainder of this season - as an official club ambassador - completely FREE of charge!
The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Friday March 15.
To apply, or to find out more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact a member of our team.