The club can reveal its iFollow video match pass sales figures from the month of December.
The Bantams contested no fewer than eight Sky Bet League Two fixtures throughout the month - with City twice recording season-high away iFollow video match pass purchase figures.
Over the course of December, the club saw its highest iFollow single sales figures when visiting Tranmere Rovers on Boxing Day (Saturday December 26) - where 2,196 match passes were purchased, the first time this season's figures had passed the 2,000 mark.
Away trips to Oldham Athletic, Crawley Town and Grimsby Town meanwhile meant 1,043, 1,223 and 1,781 passes were sold respectively.
Home matches against Cheltenham Town, Carlisle United, Cambridge United and Port Vale saw respective returns of 261, 286, 302 and 497.
Overall, on the basis of the club claiming £8.34 per £10 iFollow video match pass purchased, City’s total Sky Bet League Two takings from iFollow video match passes in November was £62,508.30.
This figure also takes into account that, for all Sky Bet League Two fixtures, monies from the first 500 passes purchased by away club supporters go directly to the home club, with funds from each pass thereafter being allocated to the away side.
This means, for away Sky Bet League Two fixtures, City only take profit from the sales of the 501st iFollow video match pass onwards though, for home matches, take profit from up to the away side’s first 500 passes sold.
iFollow video match pass sales figures for Sky Bet League Two matches in December are as follows:
- Bradford City v Cheltenham Town - Tuesday December 1 - 261 (+406 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £5,562.78
- Bradford City v Carlisle United - Saturday December 5 - 286 (+500 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £6,555.24
- Oldham Athletic v Bradford City - Saturday December 12 - 1,043 iFollow video match passes - approximately £4,528.62
- Crawley Town v Bradford City - Tuesday December 15 - 1,223 iFollow video match passes - approximately £6,029.82
- Bradford City v Cambridge United - Saturday December 19 - 302 (+500) iFollow video match passes - approximately £6,688.68
- Grimsby Town v Bradford City - Tuesday December 22 - 1,781 iFollow video match passes - approximately £10,683.54
- Tranmere Rovers v Bradford City - Saturday December 26 - 2,196 iFollow video match passes - approximately £14,144.64
- Bradford City v Port Vale - Tuesday December 29 - 497 (+500) iFollow video match passes - approximately £8,314.98
The club will reveal January’s full iFollow viewing figures at the beginning of February.