The club is welcoming applications for a full-time digital media executive to expand and enhance its growing communications department.
Reporting to City’s media manager, the successful candidate will be required to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, with each home and away matchday a requirement.
They will mainly be tasked with controlling the club’s digital media output - including filming, editing, uploading and encoding high-quality video - as well as editing The Parader: the Bantams’ official matchday programme.
- Ability to film and edit high-quality video with software such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience of and ability to use graphic design and production software, namely Adobe Photoshop
- Ambition, drive and determination to progress through the department and form a pathway for yourself at the club
- Openness to working long but flexible hours and rising to challenges faced - including working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experience in professional sport - preferably football
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Strong knowledge of the industry
- Provide fresh ideas in the digital media content delivery process - and challenge the media manager into considering specific approaches
- Make suggestions to improve the working environment and contribute to positive employee relations within your area of work and Bradford City Football Club as a whole
- Full UK driving license
- Follow all club policies at all times
- Understanding of and experience with video and audio encoding technologies - including a web-based CMS process.
- Previous experience in graphic design
- Ability to conduct interviews
- Social media experience and know-how
- Competent written ability
Bradford City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people - and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Bradford City Football Club promotes inclusion and confronts and eliminates discrimination - whether by reason of age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, nationality, ethnicity (race), religion or belief, ability or disability, pregnancy and maternity and encourage equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all suitably-qualified persons.
Closing Date: Sunday December 27
Candidates must be available to start from TUESDAY 5 JANUARY 2021.
Due to high demand in applications, the club will be unable to respond to applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview.