The club has revealed its iFollow video match pass sales figures from the month of October.
The Bantams contested a total of six Sky Bet League Two fixtures throughout October, with an all-Yorkshire visit of Harrogate Town on Monday October 12 being broadcast live on Sky Sports.
Over the course of the month, the club saw its highest iFollow single sales figures when visiting Bolton Wanderers on Tuesday October 27 - where 1,347 match passes were purchased.
Away fixtures against Mansfield Town and Barrow also saw respective sales figures of 1,161 and 1,312.
Home league matches against Walsall and Newport County, meanwhile, saw 580 and 647 individual passes sold respectively.
Overall, on the basis of the club claiming £8.34 per £10 iFollow video match pass purchased, City’s total Sky Bet League Two takings from iFollow video match passes in October was £37,921.98.
This figure also takes into account that, for all Sky Bet League Two fixtures, monies from the first 500 passes purchased by away club supporters go directly to the home club, with funds from each pass thereafter being allocated to the away side.
This means, for away Sky Bet League Two fixtures, City only take profit from the sales of the 501st iFollow video match pass onwards though, for home matches, take profit from up to the away side’s first 500 passes sold.
iFollow video match pass sales figures for Sky Bet League Two matches in October are as follows:
- Mansfield Town v Bradford City - Saturday October 17 - 1,161 iFollow video match passes - approximately £5,512.74
- Bradford City v Walsall - Tuesday October 20 - 580 (+500 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £9,007.20
- Bradford City v Newport County - Saturday October 24 - 647 (+500 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £9,565.98
- Bolton Wanderers v Bradford City - Tuesday October 27 - 1,347 iFollow video match passes - approximately £7,063.98
- Barrow v Bradford City - Saturday October 31 - 1,312 iFollow video match passes - approximately £6,772.08
Following the Bantams’ Sky Sports-live visit of Harrogate Town on Monday October 12, a £30,000 television fee was received by the club.
As this game was selected for live television broadcast, no individual iFollow video match passes were available to purchase.
The club will reveal November’s full iFollow viewing figures at the beginning of December.