The match is available for all 'City For All' season-ticket holders - who have provided the club with up-to-date contact details - to watch LIVE, via iFollow.
Supporters who have not yet received their iFollow video access code are politely asked to contact the club by phoning 01274 773355 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to redeem your iFollow video access code and ensure you do not miss a minute of Tuesday's action...
1. Visit https://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/#MatchPassAvailability and view the 'Match Passes' section.
2. Select the 'Bradford City v Walsall' match and click 'Subscribe Now'.
3. If you already have an iFollow account, sign in using your e-mail address and password. If you do not, create a FREE account by clicking 'Register Now'.
PLEASE NOTE: To be able to stream any match using an iFollow video pass, you MUST have created a free iFollow account.
4. Enter your payment details on screen before entering your iFollow access code further down - under the 'Redeem code' heading.
5. Apply your code. This should then register a £10 discount on the £10 video match pass you are purchasing, taking your total to £0. Click 'Confirm payment'.
5. You will receive an e-mail confirming your payment of £0. This will also confirm you have an iFollow video match pass allowing you to watch the game live.
5. On Tuesday - from 7.45pm - head to the match centre to tune in and catch all the action.
PLEASE NOTE: Supporters are advised to redeem their iFollow video access code AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - in order to limit the chances of technical issues preventing them from watching Tuesday's game.
International supporters will be able to watch tomorrow's action as part of their International Video Season Pass.
If streaming the match on a tablet or mobile device, supporters must download the all-new EFL iFollow app, which has replaced the Bradford City club iFollow app ahead of the 2020/21 season.
If you have still not received your iFollow video access code, please contact the club by phoning 01274 773355 or e-mailing email@example.com IMMEDIATELY.
Non season-ticket holders can still purchase an iFollow video match pass for the game by CLICKING HERE.
For any further assistance on all iFollow and streaming matters, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.