Stuart McCall's side contest their second home encounter in four days with a Carabao Cup second-round visit of Lincoln City tomorrow (7.00pm).
The match will be available to stream - via iFollow - for £10, with video match passes available to purchase by CLICKING HERE.
An iFollow video match pass will ensure supporters do not miss a minute of the action, with the entire fixture able to be streamed through any compatible laptop, computer, tablet or mobile device in the United Kingdom.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to purchase a match pass for the fixture - should supporters encounter any difficulties in purchasing...
1. Visit https://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/#MatchPassAvailability and view the 'Match Passes' section.
2. Select the 'Bradford City v Lincoln City' match and click 'Subscribe Now'.
3. If you already have an iFollow account, sign in using your e-mail address and password. If you do not, create a FREE account by clicking 'Register Now'.
PLEASE NOTE: To be able to stream any match using an iFollow video pass, you MUST have created a free iFollow account.
4. Enter your payment details on screen and click 'Pay'. You are now ready to stream the match once the coverage gets underway.
5. On Tuesday September 15 - at 6.00pm - head to the match centre to tune in and catch all the action.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to iFollow and EFL regulations, Carabao Cup second-round ties will not be available to stream outside the United Kingdom.
If streaming the match on a tablet or mobile device, supporters must download the all-new EFL iFollow app, which has replaced the Bradford City club iFollow app ahead of the 2020/21 season.
To purchase an iFollow video match pass for the Bantams' Carabao Cup second-round meeting with Lincoln City tomorrow, please CLICK HERE.
For any further assistance on all iFollow and streaming matters, please e-mail email@example.com.