Bradford City AFC is welcoming applications for a full-time content creator as part of the digital media and marketing department, to enhance its growing communications and commercial strategy.
Reporting to City’s media manager and content manager, the successful candidate will be a key player in the club’s digital media output - by filming, editing and uploading high-quality video content to the club’s official channels.
While the primary focus of this role will be to produce football-related content for supporter communication, there will also be a focus on fulfilling the digital requirements of the club’s growing commercial portfolio through partnership engagement and activation.
- Technical skills
- Strong filming and video-editing skills (with either Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro).
- The ability to produce motion graphics to support the story-telling elements of the club’s communications output (preferably in Adobe After Effects).
- The ability to take a concept from an initial brief right through to creation.
- Clear understanding of producing video content for social media and other digital platforms.
- Individual skills
- A forward-thinking, innovative individual who is confident working both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work responsibly in the presence of high-profile athletes.
- One or more years' experience of working in a similar role, or a role which can clearly show experience of the essential requirements of this job vacancy.
- Good knowledge of the industry.
- Previous experience of working in full-time professional sport.
- Experience in liaising with external organisations (such as partners, sponsors or clients) on joint initiatives and working across commercial projects.
- Understanding of and experience with video and audio encoding technologies.
- Ability to conduct interviews.
- Experience working with professional social media accounts.
- Basic knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop would be advantageous.
- Full UK driving license.
Off the field, we are a small but hard-working team, meaning the willingness to adapt to challenges which arise in a fast-moving football environment is important. An essential part of this role is to cover home and away matches, which will at times include working evenings, weekends and unsociable hours.
We are always looking for ways to improve how we work at Bradford City AFC. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to positively affect the employee working environment and the wider aspects of the club.
Bradford City AFC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people - and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Bradford City AFC promotes inclusion and confronts and eliminates discrimination - whether by reason of age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, nationality, ethnicity (race), religion or belief, ability or disability, pregnancy and maternity and encourage equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all suitably-qualified persons.
Closing Date: Friday December 31 - with interviews likely to take place w/c Monday 10 January 2022.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and examples of your work - along with a completed application form and diversity monitoring form - to firstname.lastname@example.org.