Bradford City AFC can reveal the results of last month’s supporter matchday experience survey, at the Utilita Energy Stadium.
Introduced for the 2021/22 season, the survey is randomly distributed to supporters who attend each home Sky Bet League Two fixture via e-mail, and filled out anonymously.
These figures are taken from the survey completed after City's meeting with Northampton Town - the only league fixture at the Utilita Energy Stadium last month.
Results show an increase on October's scores in six of the 15 categories. Seven areas show a decrease in scores, while the remaining two categories' scores have remained the same.
Results show 3 in every 10 supporters entered The City Shop at the Utilita Energy Stadium, 5 in every 10 supporters visited a kiosk (both up) and 2 in every 10 purchased The Parader, the club’s official matchday programme (a decrease from October).
The average supporter spend was in the £0 to £5 bracket, which is down on October, as is the percentage of those asked who would recommend a City home game to friends and family (87%) - with 1% of these very likely to recommend (also down).
The club also carded scores of 4.2 out of 5 for engagement with supporters compared to other clubs visited - which is down on October - and 4.5 out of 5 on entry to the stadium satisfaction, satisfaction on stadium exit and interaction with stewards while at Valley Parade, with all three of these remaining categories showing a decrease on their respective November scores.
The volume and clarity of the stadium’s public-address system scored 10 out of 10, the first full-mark score of the season, the consistency of audio levels between music, adverts and announcements scored 9 out of 10 and the relevance of messages over the public-address system was scored at 9.5 out of 10. All three of these values represented an increase on their respective September scores.
Finally, supporters’ experience at the Utilita Energy Stadium box office scored 8.7 out of 10 (increase), while supporters' experience in Valley Parade’s hospitality facilities scored 9.9 out of 10, which shows no change.
Average results from questions in the November 2021 supporter matchday experience survey are as follows:
- Engagement with supporters in comparison to other clubs you have visited - 4.2/5 (OCTOBER: 4.4/5)
- Satisfaction on entry into the stadium - 4.5/5 (OCTOBER: 4.7/5)
- Satisfaction on exiting the stadium - 4.5/5 (OCTOBER: 4.7/5)
- Interaction with stewards while at the stadium - 4.5/5 (OCTOBER: 4.7/5)
- Average spend - £0-£5 (OCTOBER: £5-£10)
- How many supporters visited The City Shop? - 2 in every 10 (SEPTEMBER: 2 in every 10)
- How many supporters visited a kiosk? - 4 in every 10 (SEPTEMBER: 4 in every 10)
- How many supporters purchased The Parader - the club’s official matchday programme? - 2 in every 10 (OCTOBER: 2 in every 10)
- Of those asked, what percentage of supporters would recommend a Bradford City AFC home game to their friends and family? - 87% (OCTOBER: 89%)
- Of these, what percentage of these were ‘very likely’ to recommend? - 1% (OCTOBER: 5%)
- The volume and clarity of the public address system - 10/10 (OCTOBER: 8.25/10)
- The consistency of audio levels between music, adverts and announcements - 9/10 (OCTOBER: 7.5/10)
- The relevance of the messages over the public address system - 9.5/10 (OCTOBER: 9.25/10)
- How would you rate your experience at the Utilita Energy Stadium box office? - 8.7/10 (OCTOBER: 5.8/10)
- How would you rate your experience in the Utilita Energy Stadium’s hospitality facilities - 9.9/10 (OCTOBER: 9.9/10)
To view October's results in full, please CLICK HERE.
Average results from December's supporter matchday experience survey will be released in the New Year. Results will continue to be shared throughout the duration of the campaign.