The club can reveal its iFollow video match pass sales figures from the month of March - which show a highest monthly take of the season.
The Bantams contested seven Sky Bet League Two matches over the course of the month, seeing their record-high figure for individual sales per match once again smashes, and a monthly total of close to £112,000.
When travelling to Cardiff to face Newport County on Tuesday March 9, City supporters snapped up 3,212 match passes, the club's highest of the season so far.
This was complimented by further away hauls of 2,923, 2,965 and 2,120 at Carlisle United, Scunthorpe United and Colchester United respectfully.
Home fixtures against Mansfield Town and Oldham Athletic saw respective returns of 839 and 660, while the Bantams' Saturday March 6 visit of Bolton Wanderers saw 1,210 passes sold - a season-high figure for a home match.
Overall, on the basis of the club claiming £8.34 per £10 iFollow video match pass purchased, City’s total Sky Bet League Two takings from iFollow video match passes in March was £111,997.86.
This figure also takes into account that, for all Sky Bet League Two fixtures, monies from the first 500 passes purchased by away club supporters go directly to the home club, with funds from each pass thereafter being allocated to the away side.
This means, for away Sky Bet League Two fixtures, City only take profit from the sales of the 501st iFollow video match pass onwards though, for home matches, take profit from up to the away side’s first 500 passes sold.
iFollow video match pass sales figures for Sky Bet League Two matches in March are as follows:
- Bradford City v Mansfield Town - Tuesday March 2 - 839 (+500 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £11,167.26
- Bradford City v Bolton Wanderers - Saturday March 6 - 1,210 (+500 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £14,261.40
- Newport County v Bradford City - Tuesday March 9 - 3,212 iFollow video match passes - approximately £22,618.08
- Carlisle United v Bradford City - Saturday March 13 - 2,923 iFollow video match passes - approximately £20,207.82
- Bradford City v Oldham Athletic - Saturday March 20 - 660 (+500 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £9,674.40
- Scunthorpe United v Bradford City - Tuesday March 23 - 2,965 iFollow video match passes - approximately £20,558.10
- Colchester United v Bradford City - Saturday March 27 - 2,120 iFollow video match passes - approximately £13,510.80
The club will reveal April's full iFollow viewing figures at the beginning of May.