The club can reveal its iFollow video match pass sales figures from the month of April.
The Bantams contested eight Sky Bet League Two matches over the course of the month, with the Easter weekend alone drawing over £25,000 worth of profit.
The club's highest away uptake of the month was 2,825, when travelling to Stevenage on Easter Monday (April 5).
City's highest home return was then seen when entertaining Grimsby Town on Saturday April 10, where an additional 651 passes were snapped up in addition to 'City For All' season-ticket holders.
These figures were accompanied by further home hauls of 547, 590, 411 and 241 - against Forest Green Rovers, Crawley Town, Tranmere Rovers and Salford City.
Totals of 1,753 and 1,132 were also clocked for respective away trips to Harrogate Town and Port Vale.
Overall, on the basis of the club claiming £8.34 per £10 iFollow video match pass purchased, City’s total Sky Bet League Two takings from iFollow video match passes in March was £67,453.92
This figure also takes into account that, for all Sky Bet League Two fixtures, monies from the first 500 passes purchased by away club supporters go directly to the home club, with funds from each pass thereafter being allocated to the away side.
This means, for away Sky Bet League Two fixtures, City only take profit from the sales of the 501st iFollow video match pass onwards though, for home matches, take profit from up to the away side’s first 500 passes sold.
iFollow video match pass sales figures for Sky Bet League Two matches in April are as follows:
- Bradford City v Forest Green Rovers - Friday April 2 - 547 (+191 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £6,154.92
- Stevenage v Bradford City - Monday April 5 - 2,825 iFollow video match passes - approximately £19,390.50
- Bradford City v Grimsby Town - Saturday April 10 - 651 (+500 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £9,599.34
- Bradford City v Crawley Town - Tuesday April 13 - 590 (+174 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £6,371.76
- Harrogate Town v Bradford City - Saturday April 17 - 1,753 iFollow video match passes - approximately £10,450.02
- Bradford City v Tranmere Rovers - Tuesday April 20 - 411 (+500 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £7,597.74
- Port Vale v Bradford City - Saturday April 24 - 1,132 iFollow video match passes - approximately £5,270.88
- Bradford City v Salford City - Tuesday April 27 - 242 (+72 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £2,618.76
The club will reveal May's full iFollow viewing figures following the conclusion of the season.