Bradford City AFC is looking to recruit a full-time kit manager, holding responsibility for all the club's kit and equipment needs.
- To manage the club's kit and equipment requirements, ensuring all day-to-day duties are completed and the correct kit and equipment is provided for all fixtures.
- To organise kit distribution. This will involve communicating with the retail manager and preparing a strategy for this task to be completed efficiently.
- To be responsible for kit stock levels; including ordering of kit, providing information on quantities and sizes etc.
- Have an input in the day-to-day running of the training ground.
- To support the work in the laundry room. This will include washing, drying, folding and storing kits from training and matches. This is to be done to a high standard as required by the club.
- As kit manager, you will be expected to maintain high standards of work, keeping the work area of the department clean, neat, tidy and organised. This will include occasional sweeping and general tidying of the kit and boot rooms.
- To undertake responsibilities with full knowledge of the importance of confidentiality - and the club's relevant policies.
- Organisation, commitment, enthusiasm and passion (essential).
- The ability to work as part of a team (essential).
- At least one year’s experience as a kit person (preferred)
- A full, valid UK driving licence
- Hard working
- Ability to operate well - individually and within a team environment
- Social and communication skills
- Good time-keeping skills
- Able to work with own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Experience in the role and in football
Bradford City AFC promotes inclusion and confronts and eliminates discrimination - whether by reason of age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, nationality, ethnicity (race), religion or belief, ability or disability, pregnancy and maternity and encourage equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all suitably-qualified persons.
Any job offer will be subject to DS clearance and two satisfactory references.
To view the full job specification, please CLICK HERE.