Bradford City AFC is welcoming applications for a full-time digital media and marketing executive to enhance its growing communications strategy.
Reporting to City’s media manager and content manager, the successful candidate will be required to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, with each home and away matchday a requirement.
They will be tasked with contributing heavily towards the club’s digital media output - by filming, editing, uploading and encoding high-quality video content.
This staff member will also be responsible for fulfilling the digital requirements and desires of the club’s growing commercial portfolio through partnership activation.
- Ability to film and edit high-quality video
- Proficient in graphic design and production software, namely Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in liaising with external organisations on join initiatives and working across commercial projects
- Ambition, drive and determination to progress within the industry
- Willingness to adapt to the challenges which arise in the fast-moving football environment, work unsociable hours at short notice and perform under pressure of strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and personal pride in performing tasks to the best of your ability
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Strong knowledge of the industry
- Clear understanding of social media and other digital platforms
- Provide fresh ideas in the digital media content delivery process - and challenge the media manager and content manager into considering specific approaches
- Make suggestions to improve the working environment and contribute to positive employee relations within your area of work and Bradford City AFC as a whole
- Ability to handle sensitive information and conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Ability to work responsibly in the presence of high-profile athletes
- Follow all club policies at all times
- Two years of full-time experience in professional sport
- Understanding of and experience with video and audio encoding technologies - including a web-based CMS process
- Ability to conduct interviews
- Experience running professional social media accounts
- Ability to copywrite
- Full UK driving license
Bradford City AFC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people - and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Bradford City AFC promotes inclusion and confronts and eliminates discrimination - whether by reason of age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, nationality, ethnicity (race), religion or belief, ability or disability, pregnancy and maternity and encourage equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all suitably-qualified persons.
Closing Date: Sunday November 14
To apply for this job, please send your CV, covering letter and three examples of your work - along with a completed application form and diversity monitoring form - to firstname.lastname@example.org - BY SUNDAY NOVEMBER 14.
Due to high demand in applications, the club cannot guarantee a response to applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview.