City will be looking to remain unbeaten at home in Sky Bet League Two this afternoon - when taking on Rochdale at the Utilita Energy Stadium.
The Bantams have taken two victories and two draws from their opening four home league matches so far this season.
We have put together a handy Matchday Guide - with everything you need to know ahead of the game.
The box office at the Utilita Energy Stadium will remain open right up until kick-off, allowing those without tickets every opportunity to secure their place inside.
Six QR code scanning points remain available around the outside of Valley Parade allowing supporters to scan and secure their tickets with the touch of a button.
Supporters are reminded today's clash is an ALL-TICKET affair, with no admission available on the turnstiles. Away supporters are politely asked not to travel to the Utilita Energy Stadium without a valid match ticket, and these will not be available to away supporters on the day of the fixture.
When purchasing, supporters will have the option to either receive a physical ticket or an electronic ticket to be sent via e-mail.
This e-Ticket can either be printed at home and brought along to the game to be scanned on turnstiles, or simply displayed on a smartphone or mobile device to admit entry on the day.
Supporters will also be able to secure a suite upgrade for the encounter - subject to availability.
This can be purchased both online via the club's ticketing website or at the Utilita Energy Stadium ticket office, right up until kick-off on the day of the game.
For full details on matchday admission prices for the contest, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket, please CLICK HERE.
The club will continue to remain cautious of the threat of COVID-19, by implementing advisory measures on matchday. To read the club's Spectators Code of Conduct, please CLICK HERE.
These measures WILL NOT be compulsory, though supporters are advised, where possible, to obey the following procedures - to keep themselves and others safe:
- Arrive early to avoid queues. Turnstiles will be open from 1.30pm
- Wash hands regularly (use of sanitising stations throughout the stadium)
- Wear a face mask when in internal and crowded areas
- If not consuming alcohol, head straight to your seat - and avoid congregating in concourses
- Be courteous to others at all times. Maintain social distance from those not inside your bubble
- After the game, please remain seated until it is safe for you to exit the stadium socially distanced
- DO NOT ATTEND if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been ordered to self-isolate
To view the club’s full spectators code of conduct, please CLICK HERE.
The Utilita Energy Stadium is a strictly NON-SMOKING venue. Anyone caught smoking on the premises - including the use of e-cigarettes - will be immediately be ejected and not permitted re-entry.
Similarly, any supporter who chooses to leave the stadium to smoke will not be readmitted at any point.
Supporters are politely asked to avoid bringing large bags to the stadium. If bringing food to the venue, smaller, see-through bags sized A4 are preferred.
Only plastic bottles will be permitted inside Valley Parade, with no glass bottles or cans allowed.
PYROTECHNICS & BEHAVIOUR
The club would like to remind supporters the possession or use of pyrotechnics inside a football ground is strictly prohibited.
Those found to be carrying or using pyrotechnics will face a long-term ban.
We would like to remind supporters it is a criminal offence to enter the pitch at any time.
Anyone who does so without permission can expect to face prosecution.
Supporters are also reminded to remain courteous when inside the stadium, with regards to foul and abusive language.
If you do hear anything offensive while inside the stadium, please report it to your nearest steward.
Drinking alcohol inside the stadium bowl, and anywhere outside of concourses, is also not permitted.
Should you see anyone smoking (including e-cigs), drinking in their seat, or behaving offensively, please report it to your nearest steward.
Unacceptable behaviour can also be anonymously reported to the club via the confidential matchday texting service - on 07949814243.
TURNSTILES & ENTRY
Turnstiles are set to open from 1.30pm on matchday, with pre-match entertainment to be provided via the electronic scoreboard inside the Utilita Energy Stadium.
Supporters are politely asked to leave plenty of time to travel, and arrive at the stadium as early as possible to limit queues in the lead-up to kick-off.
All sections of the stadium will be open, and the following is the best way to gain access to your seat:
- THE JCT600 FAMILY STAND (WEST): Turnstiles W3-W15, which can be located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors to the banqueting suites, which can be accessed from Valley Parade or Burlington Street. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be W3, which is the turnstile nearest to Valley Parade. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The JCT600 Family Stand (West) via Gate WD on Valley Parade - or via The Yorkshire Payments 1911 Main Reception, using the lift.
- NORTH WEST CORNER: Turnstiles NW3-NW6 - which can be located to the left of the box office as you approach it. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be NW6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the North West Corner through the One In A Million school compound, and then through Gate NWB.
- THE KOP (NORTH): There are two locations to gain entry to The Kop: behind the stand or from Midland Road. Turnstiles N1-N8 (four near to the box office and four near to the Bantams Bar entrance) are situated behind The Kop. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets ONLY. The late gate (open until half-time) will be N1. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Kop through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND. In addition, supporters can also gain entry to both levels of The Kop from Midland Road, using turnstiles N12-N14. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. There will be no late gate for The Kop on Midland Road; N1 behind the Kop will remain open until half-time. Supporters in wheelchairs cannot access The Kop from Midland Road, and are asked to enter the stadium through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND.
- THE BRADFORD LIFTS STAND (EAST): Turnstiles E1-E6 on Midland Road will be open for this stand for this game. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be E6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the (East) Stand should gain access through Gate EA.
- AWAY SUPPORTERS: Away supporters can gain access to The Bradford Lifts Stand Blocks F and G using turnstiles on Midland Road (closest to The TL Dallas Stand, which will be closed for this game). Please enter through E10, E11 or E12 - with E12 staying open until half-time. Please note that this is an all-ticket event with no pay on the day option available.
All-new baby-changing facilities have now been installed in both ladies and gents toilets at the Utilita Energy Stadium - in The JCT600 Family Stand.
Issue Five of our matchday programme will once again be available to purchase around the Utilita Energy Stadium this afternoon.
On sale for just £3, The Parader sees Yann Songo'o take centre stage on the cover - and feature in The Big Interview.
Manager Derek Adams pens 'From The Dugout', while chief executive officer Ryan Sparks provides an update 'From The Top'.
Sellers can be found outside the 1911 Yorkshire Payments Main Reception, outside The Kop, on the corner of Thorncliffe Road and Midland Road, at the top of Valley Parade, outside the visiting entrance on Midland Road and inside The JCT600 Family Stand concourse - from 1.30pm on Saturday.
THE CITY SHOP
The City Shop will be open right up until kick-off on Saturday, and for a short period after full-time, to enable supporters to get their hands on the club's all-new home, away and third strips, as well as the exciting new 2021/22 training range.
To read The City Shop's full opening hours, please CLICK HERE.
Refurbished kiosks will be open again this afternoon, courtesy of the club's official kiosk catering partner, Tiffin Stadium Catering.
Fast-food products available for supporters to enjoy include the beef burger (£3.75), cheese burger (£4), chicken burger (£4) and hot dog (£4), which is also halal.
A renewed partnership also means the popular Pukka Pies (£3.50) will be available in kiosks, while pints of Carling can be purchased on draft for just £3.80, along with a range of snacks, and hot and cold soft drinks.
Meal deals are all available for just £7 from kiosks, with any pie and beer, burger and beer or hot dog and beer being served.
New and improved kiosks follow feedback from supporters, with Tiffin aiming to deliver quality food, speedy service and reasonable prices.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiffin Stadium Catering kiosks are now ONLY ACCEPTING CARD payment, and have turned completely cashless. Please CLICK HERE for full details.
Refurbished kiosks will be open in Utilita Energy Stadium concourses from 1.30pm today, when turnstiles open.
Billy's Coop - located in The JCT600 Family Stand concourse - will be open again from 1.40pm this afternoon, for Junior Bantams looking for some pre-match entertainment.
Supporters will be joined by Billy Bantam and will be able to pose for photographs and enjoy time on the PlayStation, right up until kick-off on Saturday!
Rochdale enter today's clash having had a promising run of form halted with defeat to Oldham Athletic last week.
This is the first season back in the fourth tier for Robbie Stockdale's men, after a 21st-placed finish in Sky Bet League Two last time out.
They face the Bantams for the first time since December 2018 this afternoon, when City emerged 4-0 winners at the Crown Oil Arena.
A rainy day is expected at the Utilita Energy Stadium, along with highs of 12°C.
To view the club’s full spectators code of conduct, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket for today's game - RIGHT UP UNTIL KICK-OFF - please CLICK HERE.