Bradford City AFC can reveal the results of last month’s supporter matchday experience survey, at the Utilita Energy Stadium.
Introduced for the 2021/22 season, the survey is randomly distributed to supporters who attend each home Sky Bet League Two fixture via e-mail, and filled out anonymously.
These figures comprise an average of the results from surveys completed after both home matches throughout September - firstly against Walsall and then against Barrow.
Results show an increase on August's scores in seven of the 15 categories. Six areas show a decrease in scores, while the remaining two categories' scores have remained the same.
Results show 2 in every 10 supporters entered The City Shop at the Utilita Energy Stadium, 4 in every 10 supporters visited a kiosk and 3 in every 10 purchased The Parader, the club’s official matchday programme. Each of these results show a decrease on last month's respective scores.
The average supporter spend was in the £5 to £10 bracket, the same as in August, while 97.5% of those asked would recommend a City home game to friends and family (down from 100% last month) - with 5% of these very likely to recommend (up from 4.25%).
The club also carded scores of 4.5 out of 5 for engagement with supporters compared to other clubs visited - the same as last month - 4.6 out of 5 on entry to the stadium satisfaction, 3.6 out of 5 for satisfaction on stadium exit (both decreasing) and 4.6 out of 5 on interaction with stewards while at Valley Parade, which is up from 4.25 in August.
The volume and clarity of the stadium’s public-address system scored 6 out of 10, the consistency of audio levels between music, adverts and announcements scored 6.5 out of 10 and the relevance of messages over the public-address system was scored at 8.5 out of 10. All three of these values represented an increase on their respective August scores.
Finally, both supporters’ experience at the Utilita Energy Stadium box office and in Valley Parade’s hospitality facilities scored 6.5 out of 10, with both up by 0.5% on last month.
Average results from questions in the September 2021 supporter matchday experience survey are as follows:
- Engagement with supporters in comparison to other clubs you have visited - 4.5/5 (AUGUST: 4.5/5)
- Satisfaction on entry into the stadium - 4.6/5 (AUGUST: 4.7/5)
- Satisfaction on exiting the stadium - 3.6/5 (AUGUST: 3.9/5)
- Interaction with stewards while at the stadium - 4.6/5 (AUGUST: 4.25/5)
- Average spend - £5-£10 (AUGUST:
- How many supporters visited The City Shop? - 2 in every 10 (AUGUST: 2.5 in every 10)
- How many supporters visited a kiosk? - 4 in every 10 (AUGUST: 6.5 in every 10)
- How many supporters purchased The Parader - the club’s official matchday programme? - 3 in every 10 (AUGUST: 4.5 in every 10)
- Of those asked, what percentage of supporters would recommend a Bradford City AFC home game to their friends and family? - 97.5% (AUGUST: 100%)
- Of these, what percentage of these were ‘very likely’ to recommend? - 5% (AUGUST: 4.25%)
- The volume and clarity of the public address system - 6/10 (AUGUST: 5.5/10)
- The consistency of audio levels between music, adverts and announcements - 6.5/10 (AUGUST: 6/10)
- The relevance of the messages over the public address system - 8.5/10 (AUGUST: 8/10)
- How would you rate your experience at the Utilita Energy Stadium box office? - 6.5/10 (AUGUST: 6/10)
- How would you rate your experience in the Utilita Energy Stadium’s hospitality facilities - 6.5/10 (AUGUST: 6/10)
To view August's results in full, please CLICK HERE.
Average results from October's supporter matchday experience survey will be released at the beginning of November. Results will continue to be shared throughout the duration of the campaign.