Mark Hughes' Bantams will look to get the Easter weekend off to the perfect start, in today's Good Friday visit of Tranmere Rovers.
City welcome the Super White Army looking to return to winning ways, after last weekend's goalless draw at high-flying Northampton Town.
We have put together a handy Matchday Guide - with everything you need to know ahead of the game.
We would also like to take this opportunity to welcome this afternoon's Big Match Sponsor, RMA Systems!
The Box Office at the Utilita Energy Stadium will remain open right up until kick-off, allowing those without tickets every opportunity to secure their place inside.
Six QR code scanning points remain available around the outside of Valley Parade allowing supporters to scan and secure their tickets with the touch of a button.
Supporters are reminded today's clash is an ALL-TICKET affair, with no admission available on the turnstiles.
When purchasing, supporters will have the option to either receive a physical ticket or an electronic ticket to be sent via e-mail.
This e-Ticket can either be printed at home and brought along to the game to be scanned on turnstiles, or simply displayed on a smartphone or mobile device to admit entry on the day.
Away supporters are now also able to purchase tickets on the day of the game - in the form of an e-Ticket only.
This can be purchased by accessing the club's official away ticketing website, which can also be accessed by scanning a QR code point outside the away turnstiles at the Utilita Energy Stadium.
Simply scan this QR code on your smartphone or mobile device, purchase your tickets through our official away ticketing site, access the e-Ticket via e-mail, and have your QR code scanned at the turnstile to admit you.
Supporters will also be able to secure a suite upgrade for the encounter - subject to availability.
This can be purchased both online via the club's ticketing website or at the Utilita Energy Stadium ticket office, right up until kick-off on the day of the game.
For full details on matchday admission prices for the contest, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket, please CLICK HERE.
'OWN THE MOMENT'
From 9.00am until 12.30pm, the Box Office at Valley Parade will also be open to process season-ticket purchases for the 2022/23 campaign, after they went on sale at 5.00pm yesterday.
With prices FROZEN until Monday June 20, season tickets can also be secured via our official ticketing website.
Supporters are advised that there will also be a number of club officials positioned around the outside of the Utilita Energy Stadium, and in concourses once the game is underway, to assist with season-ticket renewals.
These staff members will be on hand to help you renew your place for 2022/23, with digital tablets making the process quick and easy.
Staff members will be positioned in the FanZone, at the Box Office, down the side of The Bradford Lifts Stand and outside the main entrance to the JCT600 Family Stand.
For full details on 'Own The Moment' 2022/23 season tickets, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your 2022/23 'Own The Moment' season ticket, please CLICK HERE.
UK-based supporters will be able to catch all the action from the comfort of their own home this afternoon, with an iFollow video match pass.
Available for just £10, the pass will enable supporters to catch the action LIVE, with commentary provided by BBC Radio Leeds' Nick Hatton, and former Bantam Filipe Morais.
For full details, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your pass, CLICK HERE.
JUST A BALL GAME
This afternoon’s fixture will be held in aid of 'Just A Ball Game?', a cause dedicated to kicking homophobia out of sport.
City's players will be warming up in special t-shirts ahead of this afternoon's game, and you will also be able to visit a dedicated pop-up stall in the JCT600 Family Stand concourse, where 'Just A Ball Game?' representatives will be on hand to offer information on the work being done.
For full details on 'Just A Ball Game?', please CLICK HERE.
Supporters are reminded NHS COVID Passes are no longer required in order to be admitted to the Utilita Energy Stadium, after the Governament's easing of 'Plan B' lockdown restrictions. CLICK HERE to read full details.
Despite this, the club will continue to remain cautious of the threat of COVID-19, by implementing advisory measures on matchday. To read the club's Spectators Code of Conduct, please CLICK HERE.
These measures WILL NOT be compulsory, though supporters are advised, where possible, to obey the following procedures - to keep themselves and others safe:
- Arrive early to avoid queues. Turnstiles will be open from 1.30pm
- Wash hands regularly (use of sanitising stations throughout the stadium)
- Wear a face mask when in internal and crowded areas
- If not consuming alcohol, head straight to your seat - and avoid congregating in concourses
- Be courteous to others at all times. Maintain social distance from those not inside your bubble
- After the game, please remain seated until it is safe for you to exit the stadium socially distanced
- DO NOT ATTEND if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been ordered to self-isolate
To view the club’s full spectators code of conduct, please CLICK HERE.
The all-new FanZone at the Utilita Energy Stadium will be open once again this afternoon, allowing supporters to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
Located behind The Kop next to the One In A Million compound, the facility will open from 1.00pm, with live music and entertainment to be provided.
Drinks and snacks will be available to purchase while, from 1.30pm, Georgia Thornton of the BCAFC Ribbons appeal will be present to raise money for Bradford's Plastic Surgery and Burns Research Unit (PSBRU).
To read full details on the FanZone, please CLICK HERE.
BRADFORD CITY AFC APP
The official Bradford City AFC App will again feature this afternoon, and is available to download from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store now.
Exciting matchday-centred initiatives will be implemented once again today. Supporters who have created an account for the app with their customer number will already have their season-ticket pre-loaded onto the app - in the form of a QR code. Simply scan this at turnstiles to be admitted entry!
Then, once inside, supporters will be able to vote for their Man of the Match via the app - the only way this can be done - which will be announced across the club's official channels.
PLEASE NOTE: The re-introduced 50FIFTY Prize Draw will again not be open today, due to technical difficulties. Club officials are working hard to rectifying these issues as soon as possible, and hope to be able to run the 50FIFTY Prize Draw as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologise for the inconvenience caused.
For full details on the all-new Bradford City AFC App, please CLICK HERE.
The Utilita Energy Stadium is a strictly NON-SMOKING venue. Anyone caught smoking on the premises - including the use of e-cigarettes - will be immediately be ejected and not permitted re-entry.
Similarly, any supporter who chooses to leave the stadium to smoke will not be readmitted at any point.
Supporters are politely asked to avoid bringing large bags to the stadium. If bringing food to the venue, smaller, see-through bags sized A4 are preferred.
Only plastic bottles will be permitted inside Valley Parade, with no glass bottles or cans allowed.
PYROTECHNICS & BEHAVIOUR
The club would like to remind supporters the possession or use of pyrotechnics inside a football ground is strictly prohibited.
Those found to be carrying or using pyrotechnics will face a long-term ban.
We would like to remind supporters it is a criminal offence to enter the pitch at any time.
Anyone who does so without permission can expect to face prosecution.
Supporters are also reminded to remain courteous when inside the stadium, with regards to foul and abusive language.
If you do hear anything offensive while inside the stadium, please report it to your nearest steward.
Drinking alcohol inside the stadium bowl, and anywhere outside of concourses, is also not permitted, while supporters are also not permitted to bring their own alcoholic drinks into the stadium, from outside the premises.
Should you see anyone smoking (including e-cigs), drinking in their seat, or behaving offensively, please report it to your nearest steward.
Unacceptable behaviour can also be anonymously reported to the club via the confidential matchday texting service - on 07949 814243.
HER GAME TOO
As part of an all-new partnership with Her Game Too, launched on International Women’s Day, supporters are asked to report any sexist abuse experienced by texting the club's confidential matchday helpline - on 07949 814243.
Her Game Too is a UK-based campaign fighting against sexism and misogyny in football, tackling issues within the sport and media.
So, if you do hear or experience any sexist abuse this afternoon, please text 07949 814243 to anonymously report it, or head over to our app to do so.
To read more information on Her Game Too, please CLICK HERE.
TURNSTILES & ENTRY
Turnstiles are set to open from 1.30pm on matchday. Supporters are politely advised to leave plenty of time to travel, and arrive at the stadium as early as possible to limit queues in the lead-up to kick-off.
All sections of the stadium will be open, and the following is the best way to gain access to your seat:
- THE JCT600 FAMILY STAND (WEST): Turnstiles W3-W15, which can be located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors to the banqueting suites, which can be accessed from Valley Parade or Burlington Street. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be W3, which is the turnstile nearest to Valley Parade. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The JCT600 Family Stand (West) via Gate WD on Valley Parade - or via The Yorkshire Payments 1911 Main Reception, using the lift.
- NORTH WEST CORNER: Turnstiles NW3-NW6 - which can be located to the left of the box office as you approach it. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be NW6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the North West Corner through the One In A Million school compound, and then through Gate NWB.
- THE KOP (NORTH): There are two locations to gain entry to The Kop: behind the stand or from Midland Road. Turnstiles N1-N8 (four near to the box office and four near to the Bantams Bar entrance) are situated behind The Kop. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets ONLY. The late gate (open until half-time) will be N1. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Kop through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND. In addition, supporters can also gain entry to both levels of The Kop from Midland Road, using turnstiles N12-N14. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. There will be no late gate for The Kop on Midland Road; N1 behind the Kop will remain open until half-time. Supporters in wheelchairs cannot access The Kop from Midland Road, and are asked to enter the stadium through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND.
- THE BRADFORD LIFTS STAND (EAST): Turnstiles E1-E6 on Midland Road will be open for this stand for this game. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be E6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the (East) Stand should gain access through Gate EA.
- AWAY SUPPORTERS: Away supporters can gain access to The Bradford Lifts Stand Blocks F and G using turnstiles on Midland Road (closest to The TL Dallas Stand). Please enter through E10, E11 or E12 - with E12 staying open until half-time. Access to The TL Dallas Stand will be to the left of these turnstiles, in the corner of the stadium, before turning up onto Holywell Ash Lane.
All-new baby-changing facilities have been installed in both ladies and gents toilets at the Utilita Energy Stadium - in The JCT600 Family Stand.
Issue 20 of our matchday programme will be available to purchase around the Utilita Energy Stadium this afternoon.
On sale for just £3, The Parader sees former Tranmere left-back Liam Ridehalgh take centre stage on the cover, while being the subject of The Big Interview.
Sellers can be found outside the 1911 Yorkshire Payments Main Reception, outside The Kop, on the corner of Thorncliffe Road and Midland Road, at the top of Valley Parade, outside the visiting entrance on Midland Road and inside The JCT600 Family Stand concourse - from 1.30pm on matchday.
THE CITY SHOP
The City Shop will be open right up until kick-off on matchday, and for a short period after full-time, to enable supporters to get their hands on the club's home, away and third strips.
Supporters are reminded of the sale of up to 50% on the club's 2021/22 replica kits.
To read The City Shop's full opening hours, please CLICK HERE.
Refurbished kiosks will be open again this afternoon, courtesy of the club's official kiosk catering partner, Tiffin Stadium Catering.
Fast-food products available for supporters to enjoy include the beef burger (£3.75), cheese burger (£4), chicken burger (£4) and hot dog (£4), which is also halal.
A renewed partnership also means the popular Pukka Pies (£3.50) will be available in kiosks, while pints of Carling can be purchased on draft for just £3.80, along with a range of snacks, and hot and cold soft drinks.
Meal deals are all available for just £7 from kiosks, with any pie and beer, burger and beer or hot dog and beer being served.
New and improved kiosks follow feedback from supporters, with Tiffin aiming to deliver quality food, speedy service and reasonable prices.
The all-new bottle bar in the upper tier of the North West Corner will again be open, selling bottled drinks - both alcoholic and soft - ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiffin Stadium Catering kiosks are now ONLY ACCEPTING CARD payment, and have turned completely cashless. Please CLICK HERE for full details.
Refurbished kiosks will be open in Utilita Energy Stadium concourses from 1.30pm today, when turnstiles open.
Billy's Coop - located in The JCT600 Family Stand concourse - will be open again from 1.30pm this afternoon, for Junior Bantams looking for some pre-match entertainment.
Supporters will be joined by Billy Bantam and will be able to pose for photographs and enjoy time on the PlayStation, right up until kick-off on Saturday!
A run of only two wins in 11 matches has seen Tranmere Rovers slip outside the play-off places of late. Micky Mellon's men currently sit ninth in the Sky Bet League Two table, just one point off the top seven.
The Merseyside outfit came out on top in Birkenhead in the reverse fixture, where a second-half comeback answered Levi Sutton's opener and secured a 2-1 victory for the Super White Army.
Warm weather is set to bless the Utilita Energy Stadium this afternoon, with sunny spells and highs of up to 19°C.
To view the club’s full Spectators' Code of Conduct, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket for today's game - RIGHT UP UNTIL KICK-OFF - please CLICK HERE.