The Bantams return to action on the road this Saturday, and UK-based supporters will be able to catch all the action from the comfort of their own home.
Derek Adams' men travel to Cumbria for the second time in a week on January 8, in a rearranged clash against Carlisle United.
iFollow video match passes are available ahead of the 3.00pm clash, for those unable to make it to Brunton Park on the day.
On sale for just £10, the pass will enable supporters in the UK to tune in for all the pre-match build-up from 2.00pm, before enjoying all the action alongside live commentary provided by BBC Radio Leeds' Jamie Raynor.
Supporters are reminded that 100 per-cent of monies generated through the sale of iFollow video match passes for this fixture will be directed straight to Bradford City AFC.
For full details on streaming arrangements throughout the 2021/22 season, please CLICK HERE.
A step-by-step guide to catching all the action - LIVE via iFollow - can be found below:
1. Visit bradfordcityafc.com/ifollow/subscribe/#MatchPassAvailability and view the 'Match Passes' section.
2. Select the 'Carlisle United v Bradford City' match and click 'Subscribe Now'.
3. If you already have an iFollow account, sign in using your e-mail address and password. If you do not, create a FREE account by clicking 'Register Now'.
PLEASE NOTE: To be able to stream any match using an iFollow video pass, you MUST have created a free iFollow account.
4. Enter your payment details on screen and click 'Pay'. You are now ready to stream the match once the coverage gets underway.
5. On Saturday January 8 - at 2.00pm - head to the match centre to tune in and catch all the action.
For a full list of box office opening times, please CLICK HERE.
For more information or help on any ticket-related enquiries, please call a member of our ticketing team - on 01274 770012 - during normal office hours, e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet @bcafchelp.
For any further assistance on all iFollow and streaming matters, please e-mail email@example.com.