City return to action at the Utilita Energy Stadium this afternoon, where they will face Crawley Town in the first of two-successive home fixtures.
The Bantams welcome John Yems' men looking to record back-to-back victories and their third triumph in four games, after a midweek win at Walsall.
We have put together a handy Matchday Guide - with everything you need to know ahead of the game.
We would also like to take this opportunity to welcome this afternoon's Big Match Sponsor, Waltons and Company!
The box office at the Utilita Energy Stadium will remain open right up until kick-off, allowing those without tickets every opportunity to secure their place inside.
Six QR code scanning points remain available around the outside of Valley Parade allowing supporters to scan and secure their tickets with the touch of a button.
Supporters are reminded today's clash is an ALL-TICKET affair, with no admission available on the turnstiles.
When purchasing, supporters will have the option to either receive a physical ticket or an electronic ticket to be sent via e-mail.
This e-Ticket can either be printed at home and brought along to the game to be scanned on turnstiles, or simply displayed on a smartphone or mobile device to admit entry on the day.
Away supporters are now also able to purchase tickets on the day of the game - in the form of an e-Ticket only.
This can be purchased by accessing the club's official away ticketing website, which can also be accessed by scanning a QR code point outside the away turnstiles at the Utilita Energy Stadium.
Simply scan this QR code on your smartphone or mobile device, purchase your tickets through our official away ticketing site, access the e-Ticket via e-mail, and have your QR code scanned at the turnstile to admit you.
Supporters will also be able to secure a suite upgrade for the encounter - subject to availability.
This can be purchased both online via the club's ticketing website or at the Utilita Energy Stadium ticket office, right up until kick-off on the day of the game.
For full details on matchday admission prices for the contest, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket, please CLICK HERE.
Supporters are reminded NHS COVID Passes are no longer required from this afternoon's game onwards, in order to be admitted to the Utilita Energy Stadium, after the Governament's easing of 'Plan B' lockdown restrictions. CLICK HERE to read full details.
Despite this, the club will continue to remain cautious of the threat of COVID-19, by implementing advisory measures on matchday. To read the club's Spectators Code of Conduct, please CLICK HERE.
These measures WILL NOT be compulsory, though supporters are advised, where possible, to obey the following procedures - to keep themselves and others safe:
- Arrive early to avoid queues. Turnstiles will be open from 1.30pm
- Wash hands regularly (use of sanitising stations throughout the stadium)
- Wear a face mask when in internal and crowded areas
- If not consuming alcohol, head straight to your seat - and avoid congregating in concourses
- Be courteous to others at all times. Maintain social distance from those not inside your bubble
- After the game, please remain seated until it is safe for you to exit the stadium socially distanced
- DO NOT ATTEND if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been ordered to self-isolate
To view the club’s full spectators code of conduct, please CLICK HERE.
BRADFORD CITY AFC APP
Exciting matchday-centred initiatives will be implemented once again today. Supporters who have created an account for the app with their customer number will already have their season-ticket pre-loaded onto the app - in the form of a QR code. Simply scan this at turnstiles to be admitted entry!
Then, once inside, supporters will be able to vote for their Man of the Match via the app - the only way this can be done - which will be announced across the club's official channels.
PLEASE NOTE: The re-introduced 50FIFTY Prize Draw will again not be open today, due to technical difficulties. Club officials are working hard to rectifying these issues as soon as possible, and hope to be able to run the 50FIFTY Prize Draw as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologise for the inconvenience caused.
For full details on the all-new Bradford City AFC App, please CLICK HERE.
The Utilita Energy Stadium is a strictly NON-SMOKING venue. Anyone caught smoking on the premises - including the use of e-cigarettes - will be immediately be ejected and not permitted re-entry.
Similarly, any supporter who chooses to leave the stadium to smoke will not be readmitted at any point.
Supporters are politely asked to avoid bringing large bags to the stadium. If bringing food to the venue, smaller, see-through bags sized A4 are preferred.
Only plastic bottles will be permitted inside Valley Parade, with no glass bottles or cans allowed.
PYROTECHNICS & BEHAVIOUR
The club would like to remind supporters the possession or use of pyrotechnics inside a football ground is strictly prohibited.
Those found to be carrying or using pyrotechnics will face a long-term ban.
We would like to remind supporters it is a criminal offence to enter the pitch at any time.
Anyone who does so without permission can expect to face prosecution.
Supporters are also reminded to remain courteous when inside the stadium, with regards to foul and abusive language.
If you do hear anything offensive while inside the stadium, please report it to your nearest steward.
Drinking alcohol inside the stadium bowl, and anywhere outside of concourses, is also not permitted, while supporters are also not permitted to bring their own alcoholic drinks into the stadium, from outside the premises.
Should you see anyone smoking (including e-cigs), drinking in their seat, or behaving offensively, please report it to your nearest steward.
Unacceptable behaviour can also be anonymously reported to the club via the confidential matchday texting service - on 07949 814243.
TURNSTILES & ENTRY
Turnstiles are set to open from 1.30pm on matchday. Supporters are politely advised to leave plenty of time to travel, and arrive at the stadium as early as possible to limit queues in the lead-up to kick-off.
All sections of the stadium will be open, and the following is the best way to gain access to your seat:
- THE JCT600 FAMILY STAND (WEST): Turnstiles W3-W15, which can be located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors to the banqueting suites, which can be accessed from Valley Parade or Burlington Street. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be W3, which is the turnstile nearest to Valley Parade. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The JCT600 Family Stand (West) via Gate WD on Valley Parade - or via The Yorkshire Payments 1911 Main Reception, using the lift.
- NORTH WEST CORNER: Turnstiles NW3-NW6 - which can be located to the left of the box office as you approach it. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be NW6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the North West Corner through the One In A Million school compound, and then through Gate NWB.
- THE KOP (NORTH): There are two locations to gain entry to The Kop: behind the stand or from Midland Road. Turnstiles N1-N8 (four near to the box office and four near to the Bantams Bar entrance) are situated behind The Kop. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets ONLY. The late gate (open until half-time) will be N1. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Kop through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND. In addition, supporters can also gain entry to both levels of The Kop from Midland Road, using turnstiles N12-N14. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. There will be no late gate for The Kop on Midland Road; N1 behind the Kop will remain open until half-time. Supporters in wheelchairs cannot access The Kop from Midland Road, and are asked to enter the stadium through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND.
- THE BRADFORD LIFTS STAND (EAST): Turnstiles E1-E6 on Midland Road will be open for this stand for this game. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be E6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the (East) Stand should gain access through Gate EA.
- AWAY SUPPORTERS: Away supporters can gain access to The Bradford Lifts Stand Blocks F and G using turnstiles on Midland Road (closest to The TL Dallas Stand, which will be closed for this game). Please enter through E10, E11 or E12 - with E12 staying open until half-time.
All-new baby-changing facilities have been installed in both ladies and gents toilets at the Utilita Energy Stadium - in The JCT600 Family Stand.
Supporters are noted that catering in the Utilita Energy Stadium's hospitality facilities this afternoon will be provided by The Yorkshire Deli, the club's official in-house catering partner, rather than by the club itself.
Issue 13 of our matchday programme will once again be available to purchase around the Utilita Energy Stadium this afternoon.
On sale for just £3, The Parader sees new signing Alex Bass feature on the front cover, while being the subject of The Big Interview.
Manager Derek Adams pens 'From The Dugout', while chief executive officer Ryan Sparks provides an update 'From The Top'.
Sellers can be found outside the 1911 Yorkshire Payments Main Reception, outside The Kop, on the corner of Thorncliffe Road and Midland Road, at the top of Valley Parade, outside the visiting entrance on Midland Road and inside The JCT600 Family Stand concourse - from 1.30pm on Saturday.
THE CITY SHOP
The City Shop will be open right up until kick-off on Saturday, and for a short period after full-time, to enable supporters to get their hands on the club's home, away and third strips - with a 25% discount available on the latter - as well as the exciting new 2021/22 training range.
To read The City Shop's full opening hours, please CLICK HERE.
Refurbished kiosks will be open again this afternoon, courtesy of the club's official kiosk catering partner, Tiffin Stadium Catering.
Fast-food products available for supporters to enjoy include the beef burger (£3.75), cheese burger (£4), chicken burger (£4) and hot dog (£4), which is also halal.
A renewed partnership also means the popular Pukka Pies (£3.50) will be available in kiosks, while pints of Carling can be purchased on draft for just £3.80, along with a range of snacks, and hot and cold soft drinks.
Meal deals are all available for just £7 from kiosks, with any pie and beer, burger and beer or hot dog and beer being served.
New and improved kiosks follow feedback from supporters, with Tiffin aiming to deliver quality food, speedy service and reasonable prices.
The all-new bottle bar in the upper tier of the North West Corner will again be open, selling bottled drinks - both alcoholic and soft - ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiffin Stadium Catering kiosks are now ONLY ACCEPTING CARD payment, and have turned completely cashless. Please CLICK HERE for full details.
Refurbished kiosks will be open in Utilita Energy Stadium concourses from 1.30pm today, when turnstiles open.
Billy's Coop - located in The JCT600 Family Stand concourse - will be open again from 1.30pm this afternoon, for Junior Bantams looking for some pre-match entertainment.
Supporters will be joined by Billy Bantam and will be able to pose for photographs and enjoy time on the PlayStation, right up until kick-off on Saturday!
Crawley Town visit the Utilita Energy Stadium sitting 15th in the league, having lost their last two matches.
Managed by John Yems, The Red Devils won the reverse fixture 2-1 at The People's Pension Stadium in September, after triumphing 2-0 at Valley Parade last season.
A potentially wet and windy day is in store for supporters at the Utilita Energy Stadium today, with highs of 11°C.
To view the club’s full spectators code of conduct, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket for today's game - RIGHT UP UNTIL KICK-OFF - please CLICK HERE.