- Valley Parade Ticket Office CLOSED ON MATCHDAY - all ticket sales from Burlington Street Box Office
- Season tickets via Bradford City App
- FanZone closed
- Flag parade in The Kop
- Over 19,000 supporters expected - arrive early
City raise the curtain on their 2022/23 campaign this afternoon - with an all-Yorkshire clash against Doncaster Rovers (3.00pm).
Over 19,000 supporters are expected inside the newly-renamed University of Bradford Stadium, as the club looks to break its Sky Bet League Two attendance record for the second-consecutive home game.
We have put together a handy Matchday Guide with all the information you need ahead of the clash.
Firstly, a warm welcome to today's Big Match Sponsor, Bradford College!
Supporters are reminded that the Valley Parade Ticket Office inside the all-new Bradford City Store will be CLOSED on matchday.
All matchday ticket sales will be from the traditional Burlington Street Box Office.
Please DO NOT head to the Valley Parade Ticket Office on matchday, and instead visit the Burlington Street Box Office for all ticketing sales and enquiries.
The Burlington Street Box Office at the University of Bradford Stadium will remain open right up until kick-off, allowing those without tickets every opportunity to secure their place inside.
Six QR code scanning points remain available around the outside of Valley Parade allowing supporters to scan and secure their tickets with the touch of a button.
Supporters are reminded today's clash is an ALL-TICKET affair, with no admission available on the turnstiles.
When purchasing, supporters will have the option to either receive a physical ticket or an electronic ticket to be sent via e-mail.
This e-Ticket can either be printed at home and brought along to the game to be scanned on turnstiles, or simply displayed on a smartphone or mobile device to admit entry on the day.
Supporters will also be able to secure a suite upgrade for the encounter - subject to availability.
This can be purchased both online via the club's ticketing website or at the Burlington Street Box Office, right up until kick-off on the day of the game.
For full details on matchday admission prices for the contest, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket, please CLICK HERE.
SEASON TICKETS - BRADFORD CITY AFC APP
For the first time, season tickets throughout 2022/23 will be available through the Bradford City App.
Unless you have receieved a physical season ticket, or plan to use the printable e-Ticket receieved via email, the only way season-ticket holders will be able to gain admission is through using the Bradford City App.
PLEASE NOTE: Printable e-Tickets have been e-mailed back out to season-ticket holders who may have missed the initial e-mail, and can be used to gain entry today.
We have put together a step-by-step guide on how to use the app, and gain admission successfully, which can be found HERE.
Supporters are politely advised to check their 2022/23 season ticket is displaying on their app AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, to ensure they are prepared for entering the stadium. Discovering issues and contacting the club as far in advance as possible will increase the chances of them being resolved in time for the game, and ensuring more people are able to be assisted ahead of kick-off.
If you have any queries on matchday, please head to the ‘ENQUIRIES’ window of the Burlington Street Box Office, and a member of staff will be on hand to help. Supporters are politely asked to do this as early as possible, and BEFORE 12.30PM, in order to ensure their case is able to be dealt with, before the Box Office begins to get busy with ticket sales.
For a full list of Frequently Asked Questions on the Bradford City App, and using your season ticket through it, please CLICK HERE.
For any help and technical support on the app, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Supporters who have still not received their physical season-ticket card, or are experiencing any other issues with entry this afternoon, are asked to head to the Box Office as early as possible.
The club regrets to inform supporters that, due to unforeseen circumstances, the FanZone at the University of Bradford Stadium, located to the rear of The Kop turnstiles near the One In A Million compound, will be CLOSED this afternoon.
It is hoped the FanZone will be able to open again ahead of City's next Sky Bet League Two fixture, against Newport County on Saturday August 13.
THE KOP FLAG PARADE
Supporters are encouraged to join in with the flag parade in The Kop this afternoon, organised by The City Vent, and show your colours as the players take to the field.
When the two sides walk out, we ask everyone in The Kop to hold their 'tifo' banner aloft, while passing over the giant flag of City legends, to give the current crop of Bantams a special welcome.
With over 19,000 supporters expected inside the University of Bradford Stadium, it is sure to create a memorable picture.
For full details on plans, please CLICK HERE.
FIRST BUS TRAVEL
Those thinking of using public transport to get to the University of Bradford Stadium tomorrow are encouraged to use First Buses across Bradford, with a special discount for City supporters!
Simply use code the code BANTAMS50 on the First West Yorkshire app for 50% off a FirstSingle adult ticket.
Both the 626 and 622 routes will get you from Bradford Interchange to Manningham Lane, with this offer only applicable on home matchdays, and available to be used twice per customer, per matchday.
For full details, and to redeem the offer, please CLICK HERE.
TURNSTILES & ENTRY
Supporters are advised to arrive as early as possible on matchday, in order to gain admission in time for kick-off. Turnstiles will be open from 1.30PM, in all areas of the stadium.
All sections of the University of Bradford Stadium will be open, and the following is the best way to gain access to your seat:
- THE JCT600 FAMILY STAND (WEST): Turnstiles W3-W15, which can be located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors to the banqueting suites, which can be accessed from Valley Parade or Burlington Street. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be W3, which is the turnstile nearest to Valley Parade. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The JCT600 Family Stand (West) via Gate WD on Valley Parade - or via The Yorkshire Payments 1911 Main Reception, using the lift.
- NORTH WEST CORNER: Turnstiles NW3-NW6 - which can be located to the left of the box office as you approach it. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be NW6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the North West Corner through the One In A Million school compound, and then through Gate NWB.
- THE KOP (NORTH): There are two locations to gain entry to The Kop: behind the stand or from Midland Road. Turnstiles N1-N8 (four near to the box office and four near to the Bantams Bar entrance) are situated behind The Kop. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets ONLY. The late gate (open until half-time) will be N1. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Kop through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND. In addition, supporters can also gain entry to both levels of The Kop from Midland Road, using turnstiles N12-N14. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. There will be no late gate for The Kop on Midland Road; N1 behind the Kop will remain open until half-time. Supporters in wheelchairs cannot access The Kop from Midland Road, and are asked to enter the stadium through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND.
- THE BRADFORD LIFTS STAND (EAST): Turnstiles E1-E6 on Midland Road will be open for this stand for this game. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be E6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the (East) Stand should gain access through Gate EA.
- AWAY SUPPORTERS: Away supporters can gain access to The Bradford Lifts Stand Blocks F and G using turnstiles on Midland Road (closest to The TL Dallas Stand). Please enter through E8, E9, E10, E11 or E12 - with E12 staying open until half-time. Access to The TL Dallas Stand will be to the left of these turnstiles, in the corner of the stadium, before turning up onto Holywell Ash Lane and entering through turnstiles S1, S2, S3 or S4.
Supporters are advised that Midland Road will be closed from the bottom of Thorncliffe Road onwards, towards Ham Strasse tomorrow, with an increased away attendance of over 2,000 expected.
After the game, supporters will only be able to turn left onto Midland Road at the bottom of Thorncliffe Road, towards Queens Road.
BRADFORD CITY STORE
The all-new Bradford City Store on South Parade will be open right up until kick-off on Saturday, to enable supporters to get their hands on the club's all-new home strip - and training and leisure ranges.
The club's 2022/23 away strip is also now fully stocked ahead of the game, meaning supporters can also purchase this, along with shirt printing for the campaign. CLICK HERE to read full details.
To read the Bradford City Store’s full opening hours, please CLICK HERE.
Supporters who last season held car-parking passes in the Barracks Car Park on Drill Parade have been contacted with regards to parking in a different facility for the 2022/23 campaign, after having access to Barracks revoked.
Those with passes will now instead be allocated spaces in the Estate Sawmills facility, next to the landfill site on Midland Road. Its postcode is BD8 7DQ.
Supporters are reminded that the club’s official matchday programme, The Parader, will be discontinued from the 2022/23 season onwards.
No matchday programme will be available at the University of Bradford Stadium tomorrow.
To read full details, please CLICK HERE.
Refurbished last season, kiosks will be open again this afternoon, courtesy of the club's official kiosk catering partner, Tiffin Stadium Catering.
Fast-food products available for supporters to enjoy include the beef burger, cheese burger, chicken burger and hot dog (halal), as well as some tasty, new products.
Pukka Pies will also be available, while pints of Carling can be purchased on draft in all areas of the stadium apart from in The TL Dallas Stand for visiting supporters (no alcohol in this area of the stadium), along with a range of snacks, and hot and cold soft drinks.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiffin Stadium Catering kiosks ONLY ACCEPT CARD payment, and are cashless. Please CLICK HERE for full details.
Kiosks will be open in University of Bradford Stadium concourses from 1.30pm today, when turnstiles open.
Billy's Coop - located in The JCT600 Family Stand concourse - will be open again from 1.30pm this afternoon, for Junior Bantams looking for some pre-match entertainment.
Supporters will be joined by Billy Bantam and will be able to pose for photographs and enjoy time on the PlayStation, right up until kick-off on Saturday!
Valley Parade is a strictly NON-SMOKING venue. Anyone caught smoking on the premises - including the use of e-cigarettes - will be immediately be ejected and not permitted re-entry.
Similarly, any supporter who chooses to leave the stadium to smoke will not be readmitted at any point.
Supporters are politely asked to avoid bringing large bags to the stadium. If bringing food to the venue, smaller, see-through bags sized A4 are preferred.
Only plastic bottles will be permitted inside the University of Bradford Stadium, with no glass bottles or cans allowed.
PYROTECHNICS & BEHAVIOUR
The club would like to remind supporters the possession or use of pyrotechnics inside a football ground is strictly prohibited. Those found to be carrying or using pyrotechnics will face a long-term ban.
We would like to remind supporters it is a criminal offence to enter the pitch at any time. Anyone who does so without permission can expect to face prosecution.
Supporters are also reminded to remain courteous when inside the stadium, with regards to foul and abusive language. If you do hear anything offensive while inside the stadium, please report it to your nearest steward.
Drinking alcohol inside the stadium bowl, and anywhere outside of concourses, is also not permitted, while supporters are also not permitted to bring their own alcoholic drinks into the stadium, from outside the premises.
Should you see anyone smoking (including e-cigs), drinking in their seat, or behaving offensively, please report it to your nearest steward.
Unacceptable behaviour can also be anonymously reported to the club via the confidential matchday texting service - on 07949 814243.
Bradford City AFC would like to remind supporters that the strongest condemnation is employed towards anti-social behaviour, crowd disorder and misconduct, and illegal activity inside football stadia.
Our stance on the above will ensure the strongest-possible action continues to be taken against those found guilty of any offence, including the issuing of Football Banning Orders.
This follows the implementation of the 'Love Football, Protect the Game' initiative introduced this week, by the EFL, FA and Premier League. For full details, please CLICK HERE.
Baby-changing facilities are available in both ladies and gents toilets at Valley Parade - having been installed last season - in The JCT600 Family Stand.
To view the club’s full spectators code of conduct, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket for the game - RIGHT UP UNTIL KICK-OFF - please CLICK HERE.