- Tickets available until kick-off, from Burlington Street Box Office and online
- Flag display in The Kop and North West Corner
- FanZone, City Hub and Billy's Coop OPEN
City return to action at the University of Bradford Stadium this afternoon, looking to get back to winning ways against Sutton United, with action to get underway from 3.00pm.
We have put together a handy Matchday Guide with all the information you need, with over 17,500 supporters expected.
Firstly, a warm welcome to today's Big Match Sponsor, Hurtley Plumbing and Heating, Executive Match Sponsors, Amico IT Services and Watt Utilities, Man of the Match Sponsor, Bingley Bantams and Matchball Sponsor, Bliss.
Supporters are reminded that the Valley Parade Ticket Office inside the Bradford City Store will be CLOSED before today's match.
All matchday ticket sales will be from the traditional Burlington Street Box Office.
Please DO NOT head to the Valley Parade Ticket Office before the game, and instead visit the Burlington Street Box Office for all ticketing sales and enquiries.
Supporters are also advised that ticketing phone lines will now close at 12.00PM on home matchdays, with supporters instead advised to direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Burlington Street Box Office.
The Burlington Street Box Office at the University of Bradford Stadium will remain open right up until kick-off, allowing those without tickets every opportunity to secure their place inside.
Six QR code scanning points remain available around the outside of Valley Parade allowing supporters to scan and secure their tickets with the touch of a button.
When purchasing, supporters will have the option to either receive a physical ticket or an electronic ticket to be sent via e-mail.
This e-Ticket can either be printed at home and brought along to the game to be scanned on turnstiles, or simply displayed on a smartphone or mobile device to admit entry on the day.
Away supporters will also be able to purchase tickets on the day of the game - in the form of an e-Ticket only.
This can be purchased by accessing the club's official away ticketing website, which can only be accessed by scanning a QR code point outside the away turnstiles at the University of Bradford Stadium.
Simply scan this QR code on your smartphone or mobile device, purchase your tickets through our official away ticketing site, access the e-Ticket via e-mail, and have your QR code scanned at the turnstile to admit you.
Supporters will also be able to secure a suite upgrade for the encounter - subject to availability.
This can be purchased both online via the club's ticketing website or at the Burlington Street Box Office, right up until kick-off on the day of the game.
For full details on matchday admission prices for the contest, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket, please CLICK HERE.
FLAG DISPLAY - BRING YOUR COLOURS!
Supporters are asked to bring the claret and amber colours as the players take to the field this afternoon, with a joint flag display in The Kop and North West Corner courtesy of The City Vent and North West Kollective.
With surfing flags expected in both the upper and lower tiers of The Kop, and other flags waving in the North West Corner, bring your flags, scarves and banners and hold them aloft when the players walk out, to give them a proper Valley Parade welcome!
CITY HUB CAFE
Having officially opened in December, the Community Foundation's City Hub cafe - in the old City Shop on Valley Parade - will be open between 12.00pm and kick-off this afternoon.
It represents the perfect opportunity for supporters to soak up the pre-match atmosphere in the warm, with a calm, welcoming environment, and hot and cold soft drinks and food available to purchase.
It remains open on weekdays between 11.00am and 3.00pm.
The University of Bradford Stadium FanZone will be in operation from 1.30pm again this afternoon, to the rear of The Kop, allowing supporters the opportunity to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
Madri is now available on draft in the FanZone and in all stadium kiosks, for £5.40 a pint, with live music to be performed.
Billy's Coop - located in The Morrisons Family Stand concourse - will be open again from 1.30pm this afternoon, for Junior Bantams looking for some pre-match entertainment.
Supporters will be joined by Billy Bantam and will be able to pose for photographs and enjoy time colouring in, right up until kick-off!
FIRST BUS TRAVEL
Those thinking of using public transport to get to the University of Bradford Stadium this afternoon are encouraged to use First Buses across Bradford, with a special discount for City supporters!
Simply use code the code BANTAMS50 on the First West Yorkshire app for 50% off a FirstSingle adult ticket, on any First Bus route in Bradford.
Both the 626 and 622 routes will get you from Bradford Interchange to Manningham Lane, with this offer only applicable on home matchdays, and available to be used twice per customer, per matchday.
For full details, and to redeem the offer, please CLICK HERE.
TURNSTILES & ENTRY
Supporters are advised to arrive as early as possible on matchday, in order to gain admission in time for kick-off. Turnstiles will be open from 1.30PM, with the following the best way to gain access to your seat:
- THE MORRISONS FAMILY STAND (WEST): Turnstiles W3-W15, which can be located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors to the banqueting suites, which can be accessed from Valley Parade or Burlington Street. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be W3, which is the turnstile nearest to Valley Parade. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Morrisons Family Stand (West) via Gate WD on Valley Parade - or via The Yorkshire Payments 1911 Main Reception, using the lift.
- NORTH WEST CORNER: Turnstiles NW3-NW6 - which can be located to the left of the box office as you approach it. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be NW6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the North West Corner through the One In A Million school compound, and then through Gate NWB.
- THE KOP (NORTH): There are two locations to gain entry to The Kop: behind the stand or from Midland Road. Turnstiles N1-N8 (four near to the box office and four near to the Bantams Bar entrance) are situated behind The Kop. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets ONLY. The late gate (open until half-time) will be N1. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Kop through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND. In addition, supporters can also gain entry to both levels of The Kop from Midland Road, using turnstiles N12-N14. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. There will be no late gate for The Kop on Midland Road; N1 behind the Kop will remain open until half-time. Supporters in wheelchairs cannot access The Kop from Midland Road, and are asked to enter the stadium through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND.
- THE BRADFORD LIFTS STAND (EAST): Turnstiles E1-E6 on Midland Road will be open for this stand for this game. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be E6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the (East) Stand should gain access through Gate EA.
- AWAY SUPPORTERS: Away supporters can gain access to The Bradford Lifts Stand Blocks F and G using turnstiles on Midland Road (closest to The TL Dallas Stand). Please enter through E8, E9, E10, E11 or E12 - with E12 staying open until half-time.
BRADFORD CITY STORE
The Bradford City Store on South Parade will be open right up until kick-off this afternoon, with supporters able to shop the all-new 20% sale on all this season's replica kits.
Shirts, shorts and socks from 2022/23 home, away, alternative and goalkeeper strips are included in the offer, with 50% also off all infant replica kits.
To read the Bradford City Store’s opening hours, please CLICK HERE.
Refurbished last season, kiosks will be open again today, courtesy of the club's official kiosk catering partner, Tiffin Stadium Catering.
Fast-food products available for supporters to enjoy include the beef burger, cheese burger, chicken burger and hot dog (halal), as well as some tasty, new products, including the popular Chicken Tikka Panini (£3.95), Ham and Cheese Panini and Pepperoni Pizza Twist (£3.85), as seen on @FootyScran!
Pukka Pies will also be available, while pints of Carling and Madri can be purchased on draft in all areas of the stadium*, along with a range of snacks, and hot and cold soft drinks.
PLEASE NOTE: Madri will not be available within the £7.50 meal deals on offer in kiosks. All deals will remain unchanged and will continue to include Carling both on draft and from the bottle, along with Stowford press cider.
*Madri will not be served in a kiosk in the upper tier of The Morrisons Family Stand, and the E3 bottle bar on Midland Road.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiffin Stadium Catering kiosks ONLY ACCEPT CARD payment, and are cashless. Please CLICK HERE for full details.
Kiosks will be open in University of Bradford Stadium concourses from 1.30pm today, when turnstiles open.
Valley Parade is a strictly NON-SMOKING venue. Anyone caught smoking on the premises - including the use of e-cigarettes - will be immediately be ejected and not permitted re-entry.
Similarly, any supporter who chooses to leave the stadium to smoke will not be readmitted at any point.
Supporters are politely asked to avoid bringing large bags to the stadium. If bringing food to the venue, smaller, see-through bags sized A4 are preferred.
Only plastic bottles will be permitted inside the University of Bradford Stadium, with no glass bottles or cans allowed.
PLEASE NOTE: The use of e-cigarettes inside Valley Parade is strictly prohibited, with pushchairs also not permitted.
PYROTECHNICS & BEHAVIOUR
The club would like to remind supporters the possession or use of pyrotechnics inside a football ground is strictly prohibited. Those found to be carrying or using pyrotechnics will face a long-term ban.
We would like to remind supporters it is a criminal offence to enter the pitch at any time. Anyone who does so without permission can expect to face prosecution.
The club outlined its stance on pyrotechnics at the University of Bradford Stadium earlier this season, following an incident during August's home match against Newport County, in a statement. This can be read HERE.
Supporters are also reminded to remain courteous when inside the stadium, with regards to foul and abusive language. If you do hear anything offensive while inside the stadium, please report it to your nearest steward.
Drinking alcohol inside the stadium bowl, and anywhere outside of concourses, is also not permitted, while supporters are also not permitted to bring their own alcoholic drinks into the stadium, from outside the premises.
Should you see anyone smoking (including e-cigs), drinking in their seat, or behaving offensively, please report it to your nearest steward.
The club would also like to take the opportunity to remind supporters of the zero-tolerance approach towards missile throwing, after an incident in City's home match against Harrogate Town in the Emirates FA Cup.
Unacceptable behaviour can also be anonymously reported to the club via the confidential matchday texting service - on 07949 814243.
Bradford City AFC would like to remind supporters that the strongest condemnation is employed towards anti-social behaviour, crowd disorder and misconduct, and illegal activity inside football stadia.
Our stance on the above will ensure the strongest-possible action continues to be taken against those found guilty of any offence, including the issuing of Football Banning Orders.
This follows the implementation of the 'Love Football, Protect the Game' initiative introduced this season, by the EFL, FA and Premier League. For full details, please CLICK HERE.
Baby-changing facilities are available in both ladies and gents toilets at Valley Parade - having been installed last season - in The Morrisons Family Stand.
Supporters are reminded that each and every female toilet in the University of Bradford Stadium is stocked with complimentary sanitary products, free to take as needed.
To view the club’s full spectators code of conduct, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket for the game - RIGHT UP UNTIL KICK-OFF - please CLICK HERE.
For help with any matchday issues or queries, please Tweet @bcafchelp.