Bradford City AFC is welcoming applications for a full-time digital content manager, to enhance its growing marketing and communications strategy.
As a member of the club’s media and marketing department, the successful candidate will work to deliver creative and innovative digital content to help grow and engage with the club’s audience.
The role requires a creative and highly-organised individual with strong project management and communication skills. They will take responsibility for City's digital content, ensuring it aligns with the club’s brand image.
Running the official YouTube channel, contributing towards City’s e-mail marketing output and creating and editing digital content, such as videos and imagery, are also essential parts of the role.
- Technical skills
- Develop and lead the implementation and planning of effective digital content across the business.
- The ability to devise and present new ideas whilst providing creative direction for the club’s digital communication output.
- Strong filming and video-editing skills (with either Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro).
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, and graphic design ability.
- A good understanding of digital and social trends, and the wider sporting landscape in general.
- Individual skills
- A forward-thinking, creative individual who is confident working both independently and as part of a team.
- Highly organised person with a proactive approach and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work responsibly in the presence of professional athletes.
- Trustworthy with handling private and sensitive information.
- Willingness to adapt to the challenges which arise in the fast-moving sporting environment, working unsociable hours and performing under the pressure of strict deadlines.
- Work in a similar role in a professional sporting environment, with a proven track record of producing content that delivers results.
- Experience running professional social media accounts.
- Experience in liaising with external organisations on joint initiatives.
- Knowledge of and experience in working on a CRM platform, delivering e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of and experience in editing a website, through a CMS-based process.
- Ability to conduct one-to-one interviews.
- Competent written ability.
- Full UK driving license.
Off the field, we are a small but hard-working team, meaning the willingness to adapt to challenges which arise in a fast-moving football environment is important. An essential part of this role is to cover home and away matches, which will at times include working evenings, weekends and unsociable hours.
We are always looking for ways to improve how we work at Bradford City AFC. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to positively affect the employee working environment and the wider aspects of the club.
Bradford City AFC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people - and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Bradford City AFC promotes inclusion and confronts and eliminates discrimination - whether by reason of age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, nationality, ethnicity (race), religion or belief, ability or disability, pregnancy and maternity and encourage equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all suitably-qualified persons.
Closing Date: Friday February 24 - with interviews to take place over the following weeks.