- Tickets available until kick-off, from Burlington Street Box Office and online - 18,000 expected
- FanZone, City Hub and Billy's Coop OPEN
- Green Football Weekend
- Peter Greenwood Memorial Trust Bucket Collection
City return to Sky Bet League Two action at the University of Bradford Stadium this afternoon, looking to get back to winning ways against fellow promotion hopefuls Mansfield Town.
We have put together a handy Matchday Guide with all the information you need ahead of the 3.00pm clash, with over 18,000 tickets already secured.
Firstly, a warm welcome to today's Big Match Sponsor, Spinks, Executive Match Sponsors, Borg Warner and Nicholson Flooring Services, Matchball Sponsor, Sondad, Man of the Match Sponsor, Butterfield Signs and Bradford City Business Club Matchday Sponsor, EM Workwear and Embriodery!
Supporters are reminded that the Valley Parade Ticket Office inside the Bradford City Store will be CLOSED on matchdays.
All matchday ticket sales will be from the traditional Burlington Street Box Office.
Please DO NOT head to the Valley Parade Ticket Office on matchday, and instead visit the Burlington Street Box Office for all ticketing sales and enquiries.
Supporters are also advised that ticketing phone lines will now close at 12.00PM on home matchdays, with supporters instead advised to direct any queries to email@example.com, or visit the Burlington Street Box Office.
The Burlington Street Box Office at the University of Bradford Stadium will remain open right up until kick-off, allowing those without tickets every opportunity to secure their place inside.
Six QR code scanning points remain available around the outside of Valley Parade allowing supporters to scan and secure their tickets with the touch of a button.
When purchasing, supporters will have the option to either receive a physical ticket or an electronic ticket to be sent via e-mail.
This e-Ticket can either be printed at home and brought along to the game to be scanned on turnstiles, or simply displayed on a smartphone or mobile device to admit entry on the day.
Away supporters will also be able to purchase tickets on the day of the game - in the form of an e-Ticket only.
This can be purchased by accessing the club's official away ticketing website, which can only be accessed by scanning a QR code point outside the away turnstiles at the University of Bradford Stadium.
Simply scan this QR code on your smartphone or mobile device, purchase your tickets through our official away ticketing site, access the e-Ticket via e-mail, and have your QR code scanned at the turnstile to admit you.
Supporters will also be able to secure a suite upgrade for the encounter - subject to availability.
This can be purchased both online via the club's ticketing website or at the Burlington Street Box Office, right up until kick-off on the day of the game.
For full details on matchday admission prices for the contest, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket, please CLICK HERE.
GREEN FOOTBALL WEEKEND
The Bantams will this afternoon be celebrating Green Football Weekend, supporting and encouraging greater environmental sustainability.
In addition to the City skipper wearing a green captain's armband, the half-time interval will see students from Westbourne Primary School invited onto the field to showcase the incredible work done by their Eco Leaders team.
Earlier this week, we took a trip down to the Manningham school to catch up with teacher Mr Harrison and see what environmentally-progressive methods are in place.
This is on top of City's continued partnership with Green Street and Planet League, as part of ongoing environmental sustainability efforts.
PETER GREENWOOD MEMORIAL TRUST
This afternoon's game will see our friends at the Peter Greenwood Memorial Trust invited to the University of Bradford Stadium, collecting donations in buckets around the outside of the ground ahead of kick-off.
Having officially opened in December, the City Hub cafe - in the old City Shop on Valley Parade - will be open between 12.00pm and kick-off this afternoon.
It represents the perfect opportunity for supporters to soak up the pre-match atmosphere in the warm, with a calm, welcoming environment, and hot and cold soft drinks and food available to purchase.
It remains open on weekdays between 11.00am and 3.00pm.
The University of Bradford Stadium FanZone is now back open over the winter months, having temporarily closed.
It will be in operation from 1.30pm again this afternoon, to the rear of The Kop, allowing supporters the opportunity to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
Billy's Coop - located in The JCT600 Family Stand concourse - will be open again from 1.30pm this evening, for Junior Bantams looking for some pre-match entertainment.
Supporters will be joined by Billy Bantam and will be able to pose for photographs and enjoy time colouring in, right up until kick-off!
SEASON TICKETS - BRADFORD CITY AFC APP
For the first time, season tickets throughout 2022/23 are available through the Bradford City App.
Unless you have received a physical season ticket, or plan to use the printable e-Ticket received via e-mail, the only way season-ticket holders will be able to gain admission is through using the Bradford City App.
We have put together a step-by-step guide on how to use the app, and gain admission successfully, which can be found HERE.
Supporters are politely advised to check their 2022/23 season ticket is displaying on their app AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, to ensure they are prepared for entering the stadium. Discovering issues and contacting the club as far in advance as possible will increase the chances of them being resolved in time for the game, and ensuring more people are able to be assisted ahead of kick-off.
If you have any queries on matchday, please head to the ‘ENQUIRIES’ window of the Burlington Street Box Office, and a member of staff will be on hand to help. Supporters are politely asked to do this as early as possible, and BEFORE 12.30PM, in order to ensure their case is able to be dealt with, before the Box Office begins to get busy with ticket sales.
For a full list of Frequently Asked Questions on the Bradford City App, and using your season ticket through it, please CLICK HERE.
For any help and technical support on the app, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Supporters who have still not received their physical season-ticket card, or are experiencing any other issues with entry this afternoon, are asked to head to the Box Office as early as possible.
FIRST BUS TRAVEL
Those thinking of using public transport to get to the University of Bradford Stadium this afternoon are encouraged to use First Buses across Bradford, with a special discount for City supporters!
Simply use code the code BANTAMS50 on the First West Yorkshire app for 50% off a FirstSingle adult ticket, on any First Bus route in Bradford.
Both the 626 and 622 routes will get you from Bradford Interchange to Manningham Lane, with this offer only applicable on home matchdays, and available to be used twice per customer, per matchday.
For full details, and to redeem the offer, please CLICK HERE.
TURNSTILES & ENTRY
Supporters are advised to arrive as early as possible on matchday, in order to gain admission in time for kick-off. Turnstiles will be open from 1.30PM, in all areas of the stadium.
All sections of the University of Bradford Stadium will be open, and the following is the best way to gain access to your seat:
- THE JCT600 FAMILY STAND (WEST): Turnstiles W3-W15, which can be located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors to the banqueting suites, which can be accessed from Valley Parade or Burlington Street. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be W3, which is the turnstile nearest to Valley Parade. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The JCT600 Family Stand (West) via Gate WD on Valley Parade - or via The Yorkshire Payments 1911 Main Reception, using the lift.
- NORTH WEST CORNER: Turnstiles NW3-NW6 - which can be located to the left of the box office as you approach it. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be NW6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the North West Corner through the One In A Million school compound, and then through Gate NWB.
- THE KOP (NORTH): There are two locations to gain entry to The Kop: behind the stand or from Midland Road. Turnstiles N1-N8 (four near to the box office and four near to the Bantams Bar entrance) are situated behind The Kop. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets ONLY. The late gate (open until half-time) will be N1. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Kop through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND. In addition, supporters can also gain entry to both levels of The Kop from Midland Road, using turnstiles N12-N14. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. There will be no late gate for The Kop on Midland Road; N1 behind the Kop will remain open until half-time. Supporters in wheelchairs cannot access The Kop from Midland Road, and are asked to enter the stadium through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND.
- THE BRADFORD LIFTS STAND (EAST): Turnstiles E1-E6 on Midland Road will be open for this stand for this game. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be E6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the (East) Stand should gain access through Gate EA.
- AWAY SUPPORTERS: Away supporters can gain access to The Bradford Lifts Stand Blocks F and G using turnstiles on Midland Road (closest to The TL Dallas Stand). Please enter through E8, E9, E10, E11 or E12 - with E12 staying open until half-time. The top tier of The TL Dallas Stand will also be open to away supporters who are travelling and paying for admission on the day, via the away QR code. Access to The TL Dallas Stand will be to the left of the aforementioned away turnstiles, in the corner of the stadium, before turning up onto Holywell Ash Lane.
BRADFORD CITY STORE
The Bradford City Store on South Parade will be open right up until kick-off this afternoon, to enable supporters to get their hands on the club's home, away and alternative strips - and training and leisure ranges.
To read the Bradford City Store’s opening hours, please CLICK HERE.
Refurbished last season, kiosks will be open again today, courtesy of the club's official kiosk catering partner, Tiffin Stadium Catering.
Fast-food products available for supporters to enjoy include the beef burger, cheese burger, chicken burger and hot dog (halal), as well as some tasty, new products, including the popular Chicken Tikka Panini (£3.95), Ham and Cheese Panini and Pepperoni Pizza Twist (£3.85), as seen on @FootyScran!
Pukka Pies will also be available, while pints of Carling can be purchased on draft in all areas of the stadium, along with a range of snacks, and hot and cold soft drinks.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiffin Stadium Catering kiosks ONLY ACCEPT CARD payment, and are cashless. Please CLICK HERE for full details.
Kiosks will be open in University of Bradford Stadium concourses from 1.30pm today, when turnstiles open.
Valley Parade is a strictly NON-SMOKING venue. Anyone caught smoking on the premises - including the use of e-cigarettes - will be immediately be ejected and not permitted re-entry.
Similarly, any supporter who chooses to leave the stadium to smoke will not be readmitted at any point.
Supporters are politely asked to avoid bringing large bags to the stadium. If bringing food to the venue, smaller, see-through bags sized A4 are preferred.
Only plastic bottles will be permitted inside the University of Bradford Stadium, with no glass bottles or cans allowed.
PYROTECHNICS & BEHAVIOUR
The club would like to remind supporters the possession or use of pyrotechnics inside a football ground is strictly prohibited. Those found to be carrying or using pyrotechnics will face a long-term ban.
We would like to remind supporters it is a criminal offence to enter the pitch at any time. Anyone who does so without permission can expect to face prosecution.
The club outlined its stance on pyrotechnics at the University of Bradford Stadium earlier this season, following an incident during August's home match against Newport County, in a statement. This can be read HERE.
Supporters are also reminded to remain courteous when inside the stadium, with regards to foul and abusive language. If you do hear anything offensive while inside the stadium, please report it to your nearest steward.
Drinking alcohol inside the stadium bowl, and anywhere outside of concourses, is also not permitted, while supporters are also not permitted to bring their own alcoholic drinks into the stadium, from outside the premises.
Should you see anyone smoking (including e-cigs), drinking in their seat, or behaving offensively, please report it to your nearest steward.
The club would also like to take the opportunity to remind supporters of the zero-tolerance approach towards missile throwing, after an incident in City's home match against Harrogate Town in the Emirates FA Cup.
Unacceptable behaviour can also be anonymously reported to the club via the confidential matchday texting service - on 07949 814243.
Bradford City AFC would like to remind supporters that the strongest condemnation is employed towards anti-social behaviour, crowd disorder and misconduct, and illegal activity inside football stadia.
Our stance on the above will ensure the strongest-possible action continues to be taken against those found guilty of any offence, including the issuing of Football Banning Orders.
This follows the implementation of the 'Love Football, Protect the Game' initiative introduced this season, by the EFL, FA and Premier League. For full details, please CLICK HERE.
Baby-changing facilities are available in both ladies and gents toilets at Valley Parade - having been installed last season - in The JCT600 Family Stand.
To view the club’s full spectators code of conduct, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket for the game - RIGHT UP UNTIL KICK-OFF - please CLICK HERE.
For help with any matchday issues or queries, please Tweet @bcafchelp.