- Tickets available until kick-off, from Burlington Street Box Office and online
- Midland Road potentially closed at full-time
- REMINDER: Pushchairs and e-cigarettes strictly prohibited
- FanZone and City Hub OPEN
- Billy's Coop CLOSED
- Live on iFollow
City look to return to winning ways at the University of Bradford Stadium this evening, when taking on fellow promotion hopefuls Carlisle United (7.45pm).
We have put together a handy Matchday Guide with all the information you need ahead of kick-off.
Firstly, a warm welcome to today's Big Match Sponsor, Carling, and Man of the Match Sponsor, BA Solutions Limited!
Supporters are reminded that the Valley Parade Ticket Office inside the Bradford City Store will be CLOSED on matchdays.
All matchday ticket sales will be from the traditional Burlington Street Box Office.
Please DO NOT head to the Valley Parade Ticket Office on matchday, and instead visit the Burlington Street Box Office for all ticketing sales and enquiries.
The Burlington Street Box Office at the University of Bradford Stadium will remain open right up until kick-off, allowing those without tickets every opportunity to secure their place inside.
Six QR code scanning points remain available around the outside of Valley Parade allowing supporters to scan and secure their tickets with the touch of a button.
When purchasing, supporters will have the option to either receive a physical ticket or an electronic ticket to be sent via e-mail.
This e-Ticket can either be printed at home and brought along to the game to be scanned on turnstiles, or simply displayed on a smartphone or mobile device to admit entry on the day.
Away supporters will also be able to purchase tickets on the day of the game - in the form of an e-Ticket only.
This can be purchased by accessing the club's official away ticketing website, which can only be accessed by scanning a QR code point outside the away turnstiles at the University of Bradford Stadium.
Simply scan this QR code on your smartphone or mobile device, purchase your tickets through our official away ticketing site, access the e-Ticket via e-mail, and have your QR code scanned at the turnstile to admit you.
Supporters will also be able to secure a suite upgrade for the encounter - subject to availability.
This can be purchased both online via the club's ticketing website or at the Burlington Street Box Office, right up until kick-off on the day of the game.
For full details on matchday admission prices for the contest, please CLICK HERE.
Those unable to make it to the University of Bradford Stadium this evening will still be able to catch every minute of the action LIVE - with a £10 iFollow video match pass.
The full match can be enjoyed with commentary via BBC Radio Leeds' Jamie Raynor and former City star Filipe Morais, with coverage set to begin from 6.30pm.
Supporters are reminded 100% of iFollow video match pass revenue is directed towards Bradford City AFC.
To read full details, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase a video match pass, please CLICK HERE.
CITY HUB CAFE
Having officially opened in December, the City Hub cafe - in the old City Shop on Valley Parade - will be open between 11.00am and kick-off this evening.
It represents the perfect opportunity for supporters to soak up the pre-match atmosphere in the warm, with a calm, welcoming environment, and hot and cold soft drinks and food available to purchase.
It remains open on weekdays between 11.00am and 3.00pm.
The University of Bradford Stadium FanZone will be in operation from 6.30pm again this evening, to the rear of The Kop, allowing supporters the opportunity to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
Madri is now available on draft in the FanZone and in all stadium kiosks, for £5.40 a pint.
Billy's Coop - located in The JCT600 Family Stand concourse - will be closed ahead of this evening's encounter, though will re-open a week on Saturday, ahead of City's next home game against Grimsby Town.
MIDLAND ROAD - POTENTIAL CLOSURE
Home supporters in The Bradford Lifts Stand are advised of the possibility of closures on Midland Road after tonight's game, as a result of an increased away attendance.
Any potential closures will mean supporters exiting The Bradford Lifts Stand will only be able to turn left towards Queens Road, and not right towards Hamm Strasse and the City Centre.
We will endeavour to keep supporters updated throughout the game as and when a decision is made by West Yorkshire Police, with regards to closing sections of Midland Road.
FIRST BUS TRAVEL
Those considering using public transport to get to the University of Bradford Stadium this evening are encouraged to use First Buses across Bradford, with a special discount for City supporters!
Simply use code the code BANTAMS50 on the First West Yorkshire app for 50% off a FirstSingle adult ticket, on any First Bus route in Bradford.
Both the 626 and 622 routes will get you from Bradford Interchange to Manningham Lane, with this offer only applicable on home matchdays, and available to be used twice per customer, per matchday.
For full details, and to redeem the offer, please CLICK HERE.
TURNSTILES & ENTRY
Supporters are advised to arrive as early as possible on matchday, in order to gain admission in time for kick-off. Turnstiles will be open from 6.30PM, in all areas of the stadium.
PLEASE NOTE: Away supporters will fill blocks F and G of The Bradford Lifts Stand, with all additional away tickets purchased on matchday, via the away QR code, to be allocated in the upper tier of The TL Dallas Stand.
All sections of the University of Bradford Stadium will be open, and the following is the best way to gain access to your seat:
- THE JCT600 FAMILY STAND (WEST): Turnstiles W3-W15, which can be located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors to the banqueting suites, which can be accessed from Valley Parade or Burlington Street. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be W3, which is the turnstile nearest to Valley Parade. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The JCT600 Family Stand (West) via Gate WD on Valley Parade - or via The Yorkshire Payments 1911 Main Reception, using the lift.
- NORTH WEST CORNER: Turnstiles NW3-NW6 - which can be located to the left of the box office as you approach it. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be NW6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the North West Corner through the One In A Million school compound, and then through Gate NWB.
- THE KOP (NORTH): There are two locations to gain entry to The Kop: behind the stand or from Midland Road. Turnstiles N1-N8 (four near to the box office and four near to the Bantams Bar entrance) are situated behind The Kop. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets ONLY. The late gate (open until half-time) will be N1. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Kop through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND. In addition, supporters can also gain entry to both levels of The Kop from Midland Road, using turnstiles N12-N14. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. There will be no late gate for The Kop on Midland Road; N1 behind the Kop will remain open until half-time. Supporters in wheelchairs cannot access The Kop from Midland Road, and are asked to enter the stadium through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND.
- THE BRADFORD LIFTS STAND (EAST): Turnstiles E1-E6 on Midland Road will be open for this stand for this game. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be E6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the (East) Stand should gain access through Gate EA.
- AWAY SUPPORTERS: Away supporters can gain access to The Bradford Lifts Stand Blocks F and G using turnstiles on Midland Road (closest to The TL Dallas Stand). Please enter through E8, E9, E10, E11 or E12 - with E12 staying open until half-time. The top tier of The TL Dallas Stand will also be open to away supporters who are travelling and paying for admission on the day, via the away QR code. Access to The TL Dallas Stand will be to the left of the aforementioned away turnstiles, in the corner of the stadium, before turning up onto Holywell Ash Lane.
BRADFORD CITY STORE
The Bradford City Store on South Parade will again be open right up until kick-off this evening, with supporters able to shop the all-new 20% sale on all this season's replica kits.
Shirts, shorts and socks from 2022/23 home, away, alternative and goalkeeper strips are included in the offer, with 50% also off all infant replica kits.
To read the Bradford City Store’s opening hours, please CLICK HERE.
Refurbished last season, kiosks will be open again today, courtesy of the club's official kiosk catering partner, Tiffin Stadium Catering.
Fast-food products available for supporters to enjoy include the beef burger, cheese burger, chicken burger and hot dog (halal), as well as some tasty, new products, including the popular Chicken Tikka Panini (£3.95), Ham and Cheese Panini and Pepperoni Pizza Twist (£3.85), as seen on @FootyScran!
Pukka Pies will also be available, while pints of Carling and Madri can be purchased on draft in all areas of the stadium*, along with a range of snacks, and hot and cold soft drinks.
PLEASE NOTE: Madri will not be available within the £7.50 meal deals on offer in kiosks. All deals will remain unchanged and will continue to include Carling both on draft and from the bottle, along with Stowford press cider.
*Madri will not be served in a kiosk in the upper tier of The JCT600 Family Stand, and the E3 bottle bar on Midland Road.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiffin Stadium Catering kiosks ONLY ACCEPT CARD payment, and are cashless. Please CLICK HERE for full details.
Kiosks will be open in University of Bradford Stadium concourses from 11.30am today, when turnstiles open.
Valley Parade is a strictly NON-SMOKING venue. Anyone caught smoking on the premises - including the use of e-cigarettes - will be immediately be ejected and not permitted re-entry.
Similarly, any supporter who chooses to leave the stadium to smoke will not be readmitted at any point.
Supporters are politely asked to avoid bringing large bags to the stadium. If bringing food to the venue, smaller, see-through bags sized A4 are preferred.
Only plastic bottles will be permitted inside the University of Bradford Stadium, with no glass bottles or cans allowed.
PLEASE NOTE: The use of e-cigarettes inside Valley Parade is strictly prohibited, with pushchairs also not permitted.
PYROTECHNICS & BEHAVIOUR
The club would like to remind supporters the possession or use of pyrotechnics inside a football ground is strictly prohibited. Those found to be carrying or using pyrotechnics will face a long-term ban.
We would like to remind supporters it is a criminal offence to enter the pitch at any time. Anyone who does so without permission can expect to face prosecution.
The club outlined its stance on pyrotechnics at the University of Bradford Stadium earlier this season, following an incident during August's home match against Newport County, in a statement. This can be read HERE.
Supporters are also reminded to remain courteous when inside the stadium, with regards to foul and abusive language. If you do hear anything offensive while inside the stadium, please report it to your nearest steward.
Drinking alcohol inside the stadium bowl, and anywhere outside of concourses, is also not permitted, while supporters are also not permitted to bring their own alcoholic drinks into the stadium, from outside the premises.
Should you see anyone smoking (including e-cigs), drinking in their seat, or behaving offensively, please report it to your nearest steward.
The club would also like to take the opportunity to remind supporters of the zero-tolerance approach towards missile throwing, after an incident in City's home match against Harrogate Town in the Emirates FA Cup.
Unacceptable behaviour can also be anonymously reported to the club via the confidential matchday texting service - on 07949 814243.
Bradford City AFC would like to remind supporters that the strongest condemnation is employed towards anti-social behaviour, crowd disorder and misconduct, and illegal activity inside football stadia.
Our stance on the above will ensure the strongest-possible action continues to be taken against those found guilty of any offence, including the issuing of Football Banning Orders.
This follows the implementation of the 'Love Football, Protect the Game' initiative introduced this season, by the EFL, FA and Premier League. For full details, please CLICK HERE.
Baby-changing facilities are available in both ladies and gents toilets at Valley Parade - having been installed last season - in The JCT600 Family Stand.
Supporters are reminded that each and every female toilet in the University of Bradford Stadium is stocked with complimentary sanitary products, free to take as needed.
To view the club’s full spectators code of conduct, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket for the game - RIGHT UP UNTIL KICK-OFF - please CLICK HERE.
To purchase a video match pass, please CLICK HERE.
For help with any matchday issues or queries, please Tweet @bcafchelp.