- Over 20,000 expected - PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AND SIT IN YOUR ASSIGNED SEAT
- Minute's applause for Neil Matthews
- Live on Sky Sports Football - 6.30pm
- Section of Midland Road closed at full-time
- FanZone/Billy's Coop open, City Hub closed
City host Carlisle United in the first leg of their Sky Bet League Two Play-Off Semi-Final this evening (7.00pm).
The action is live on Sky Sports Football from 6.30pm, with a new play-off record attendance of over 20,000 expected at Valley Parade.
We have put together a handy Matchday Guide with all the information you need ahead of the early kick-off.
Firstly, a warm welcome to tonight's Big Match Sponsor, Brsk, and Bradford City Business Club Matchday Sponsors, Pixxel Digital, Stadium Support Services and Pitts Wilson.
Supporters are reminded that the Valley Parade Ticket Office inside the Bradford City Store will be CLOSED on matchdays.
All matchday ticketing queries will be from the traditional Burlington Street Box Office, which is today open from the later time of 10.00am.
Please DO NOT head to the Valley Parade Ticket Office on matchday, and instead visit the Burlington Street Box Office from 10.00am for all ticketing enquiries.
Home tickets for this evening's game remain available right up until kick-off, online and from the Burlington Street Box Office.
The gate of over 20,000 will be City's highest ever in a play-off game, beating 19,241 against Millwall in 2016.
The Burlington Street Box Office at the University of Bradford Stadium will remain open right up until kick-off, allowing those without tickets every opportunity to secure their place inside.
Six QR code scanning points remain available around the outside of Valley Parade allowing supporters to scan and secure their tickets with the touch of a button.
For full details on matchday admission prices for the contest, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket, please CLICK HERE.
Tonight's action will be available to watch LIVE on Sky Sports Football, for those unable to make it to Valley Parade.
Coverage starts from 6.30pm, with pre-match interviews with Mark Hughes and Harry Lewis, and former City midfielder Lee Hendrie in the commentary box.
NEIL MATTHEWS: 1966-2023
The University of Bradford Stadium will pay tribute to Bradford City's late academy manager Neil Matthews this evening, who passed away following a battle with cancer this week.
City's players and staff will wear black armbands throughout the evening, while a minute's applause will be held ahead of kick-off at Valley Parade, as we remember a great man.
To read full details, please CLICK HERE.
PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY
With over 20,000 supporters expected at Valley Parade tonight for the third time this season, supporters are urged to arrive as early as possible, with turnstiles open from 5.30pm in home areas.
Thorough, increased searches will be conducted on turnstiles for prohibited items on matchday. A full list of prohibited items can be seen below.
Supporters are also reminded, once inside the stadium, to please ensure you sit in the seat you have been allocated, with tonight's game an all-ticket clash.
Please, to avoid disappointment, please arrive early.
PYROTECHNICS & BEHAVIOUR
The club would like to remind supporters the possession or use of pyrotechnics inside a football ground is strictly prohibited. Those found to be carrying or using pyrotechnics will face a long-term ban.
We would like to remind supporters it is a criminal offence to enter the pitch at any time. Anyone who does so without permission can expect to face prosecution.
The club reminded supporters of its stance on pyrotechnics this month, with a statement following our trip to Crewe Alexandra. Please read HERE.
A statement was also issued on pitch encroachment ahead of the final game of the regular season, which can be read HERE.
Supporters are also reminded to remain courteous when inside the stadium, with regards to foul and abusive language. If you do hear anything offensive while inside the stadium, please report it to your nearest steward.
Drinking alcohol inside the stadium bowl, and anywhere outside of concourses, is also not permitted, while supporters are also not permitted to bring their own alcoholic drinks into the stadium, from outside the premises.
Should you see anyone smoking (including e-cigs), drinking in their seat, or behaving offensively, please report it to your nearest steward.
The club would also like to take the opportunity to remind supporters of the zero-tolerance approach towards missile throwing, after an incident in City's home match against Harrogate Town in the Emirates FA Cup.
Unacceptable behaviour can also be anonymously reported to the club via the confidential matchday texting service - on 07949 814243.
Bradford City AFC would like to remind supporters that the strongest condemnation is employed towards anti-social behaviour, crowd disorder and misconduct, and illegal activity inside football stadia.
Our stance on the above will ensure the strongest-possible action continues to be taken against those found guilty of any offence, including the issuing of Football Banning Orders.
This follows the implementation of the 'Love Football, Protect the Game' initiative introduced this season, by the EFL, FA and Premier League. For full details, please CLICK HERE.
TURNSTILES & ENTRY
Supporters are advised to arrive as early as possible on matchday, in order to gain admission in time for kick-off. Turnstiles will be open from 5.30PM in home areas, and 5.00PM in away areas.
Thorough, increased searches will also be conducted on turnstiles for prohibited items on matchday. A full list of prohibited items can be seen below.
All sections of the University of Bradford Stadium will be open, and the following is the best way to gain access to your seat:
- THE MORRISONS FAMILY STAND (WEST): Turnstiles W3-W15, which can be located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors to the banqueting suites, which can be accessed from Valley Parade or Burlington Street. The late gate (open until half-time) will be W3, which is the turnstile nearest to Valley Parade. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Morrisons Family Stand (West) via Gate WD on Valley Parade - or via The Yorkshire Payments 1911 Main Reception, using the lift.
- NORTH WEST CORNER: Turnstiles NW3-NW6 - which can be located to the left of the box office as you approach it. The late gate (open until half-time) will be NW6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the North West Corner through the One In A Million school compound, and then through Gate NWB.
- THE KOP (NORTH): There are two locations to gain entry to The Kop: behind the stand or from Midland Road. Turnstiles N1-N8 (four near to the Burlington Street Box Office and four near to the Bantams Bar entrance) are situated behind The Kop. The late gate (open until half-time) will be N1. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Kop through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND. In addition, supporters can also gain entry to both levels of The Kop from Midland Road, using turnstiles N12-N14. There will be no late gate for The Kop on Midland Road; N1 behind The Kop will remain open until half-time. Supporters in wheelchairs cannot access The Kop from Midland Road, and are asked to enter the stadium through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND.
- THE BRADFORD LIFTS STAND (EAST): Home supporters can gain access to The Bradford Lifts Stand Blocks F and G using turnstiles on Midland Road (closest to The TL Dallas Stand). Please enter through E8, E9, E10, E11 or E12 - with E12 staying open until half-time. The The TL Dallas Stand will also be open to home supporters this evening. Access to The TL Dallas Stand will be to the left of the aforementioned away turnstiles, in the corner of the stadium, before turning up onto Holywell Ash Lane.
- AWAY SUPPORTERS: The Bradford Lifts Stand turnstiles E1-E6 on Midland Road will be open to away supporters for this game, who will be housed in blocks A, B, C, D and E of this stand. The late gate (open until half-time) will be E6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Bradford Lifts (East) Stand should gain access through Gate EA.
PLEASE NOTE: Home supporters in The TL Dallas (South) Stand are reminded that no alcohol can be served in here whatsoever.
MIDLAND ROAD SECTION CLOSURE
Due to away supporters being housed in blocks A, B, C, D and E of The Bradford Lifts Stand tonight, Midland Road will be closed at full-time, in the section where Carlisle fans are exiting.
Home supporters in blocks F and G of The Bradford Lifts Stand will not be able to turn left on Midland Road towards Queens Road at full-time, and will have to turn right towards Hamm Strasse to avoid crossing the travelling fans.
Those exiting The Kop, meanwhile, will be unable to turn right towards Hamm Strasse and the City Centre, crossing away fans, and will instead have to turn left towards Queens Road.
We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.
BRADFORD CITY STORE
The Bradford City Store on South Parade will be open from the later time of 11.00am right up until kick-off this evening, with supporters able to shop the all-new 50% sale on leisure t-shirts.
To read the Bradford City Store’s full opening hours, please CLICK HERE.
CITY HUB CAFE
The Community Foundation's City Hub cafe - in the old City Shop on Valley Parade - will be CLOSED today ahead of this evening's game, though remains open on weekdays between 11.00am and 3.00pm.
The University of Bradford Stadium FanZone will be in operation from 5.30pm this evening, to the rear of The Kop, allowing supporters the opportunity to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
Madri is now available on draft in the FanZone and in all stadium kiosks, for £5.40 a pint, with live music to be performed.
Billy's Coop - located in The Morrisons Family Stand concourse - will be open from 5.30pm when turnstiles open this evening, for Junior Bantams looking for some pre-match entertainment.
Supporters will be joined by Billy Bantam and will be able to pose for photographs and enjoy time colouring in, right up until kick-off!
FIRST BUS TRAVEL
Those thinking of using public transport to get to the University of Bradford Stadium this afternoon are encouraged to use First Buses across Bradford, with a special discount for City supporters!
Simply use code the code BANTAMS50 on the First West Yorkshire app for 50% off a FirstSingle adult ticket, on any First Bus route in Bradford.
Both the 626 and 622 routes will get you from Bradford Interchange to Manningham Lane, with this offer only applicable on home matchdays, and available to be used twice per customer, per matchday.
For full details, and to redeem the offer, please CLICK HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: Supporters are reminded, with today being a Sunday, that First Bus services will be more limited than usual.
Refurbished last season, kiosks will be open again today, courtesy of the club's official kiosk catering partner, Tiffin Stadium Catering.
Fast-food products available for supporters to enjoy include the beef burger, cheese burger, chicken burger and hot dog (halal), as well as some tasty, new products, including the popular Chicken Tikka Panini (£3.95), Ham and Cheese Panini and Pepperoni Pizza Twist (£3.85), as seen on @FootyScran!
Pukka Pies will also be available, while pints of Carling and Madri can be purchased on draft in all areas of the stadium*, along with a range of snacks, and hot and cold soft drinks.
PLEASE NOTE: Madri will not be available within the £7.50 meal deals on offer in kiosks. All deals will remain unchanged and will continue to include Carling both on draft and from the bottle, along with Stowford press cider.
*Madri will not be served in a kiosk in the upper tier of The JCT600 Family Stand, and the E3 bottle bar on Midland Road.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiffin Stadium Catering kiosks ONLY ACCEPT CARD payment, and are cashless. Please CLICK HERE for full details.
Kiosks will be open in University of Bradford Stadium concourses from 5.30pm today, when turnstiles open.
Valley Parade is a strictly NON-SMOKING venue. Anyone caught smoking on the premises - including the use of e-cigarettes - will be immediately ejected and not permitted re-entry.
Similarly, any supporter who chooses to leave the stadium to smoke will not be readmitted at any point.
Supporters are politely asked to avoid bringing large bags to the stadium. If bringing food to the venue, smaller, see-through bags sized A4 are preferred.
Only plastic bottles will be permitted inside the University of Bradford Stadium, with no glass bottles or cans allowed.
PLEASE NOTE: The use of e-cigarettes inside Valley Parade is strictly prohibited, with pushchairs also not permitted.
Baby-changing facilities are available in both ladies and gents toilets at Valley Parade - having been installed last season - in The Morrisons Family Stand.
Supporters are reminded that each and every female toilet in the University of Bradford Stadium is stocked with complimentary sanitary products, free to take as needed.
To view the club’s full spectators code of conduct, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase a ticket for tonight's game, please CLICK HERE.
For help with any matchday issues or queries, please Tweet @bcafchelp.