- Tickets available until kick-off, from Burlington Street Box Office and online
- Warm-up t-shirts for UK Independent Medical
- Minute's silence and black armbands for Israel and Palestine victims
- Midland Road CLOSED, with sell-out away attendance
- Over 21,000 expected - please arrive as early as possible
- FanZone, City Hub and and Billy's Coop OPEN
Kevin McDonald goes in search of a fourth-straight victory since taking caretaker charge of the Bantams this afternoon, when City host Wrexham (3.00pm).
With over 21,000 supporters expected at the University of Bradford Stadium, we have put together a handy Matchday Guide with all the information you need ahead of the clash.
Firstly, a warm welcome to today's Big Match Sponsor, Northern Kitchen, Executive Match Sponsors, Joseph Parr, Blue Dragon Designs and Millers Oils, Matchball Sponsor, Spinks, and Player of the Match Sponsor, Johnson Mowatt.
Supporters are reminded that the Valley Parade Ticket Office inside the Bradford City Store will be CLOSED before today's match.
All matchday ticket sales will be from the traditional Burlington Street Box Office.
Please DO NOT head to the Valley Parade Ticket Office before the game, and instead visit the Burlington Street Box Office for all ticketing sales and enquiries.
Supporters are also advised that ticketing phone lines close at 12.00PM on home matchdays, with supporters instead advised to direct any queries to email@example.com, or visit the Burlington Street Box Office.
The Burlington Street Box Office at the University of Bradford Stadium will remain open right up until kick-off, allowing those without tickets every opportunity to secure their place inside.
Six QR code scanning points remain available around the outside of Valley Parade allowing supporters to scan and secure their tickets with the touch of a button.
When purchasing, supporters will have the option to either receive a physical ticket or an electronic ticket to be sent via e-mail.
This e-Ticket can either be printed at home and brought along to the game to be scanned on turnstiles, or simply displayed on a smartphone or mobile device to admit entry on the day.
For full details on matchday admission prices for the contest, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket, please CLICK HERE.
UKIM WARM-UP T-SHIRTS
City's players will this afternoon be warming up in t-shirts for UK Independent Medical, dedicated to providing bespoke mental health support for the club’s first team players.
For full details on the partnership, please CLICK HERE.
To find out more about UK Independent Medical and the services they offer, please CLICK HERE.
A minute's silence will be observed ahead of kick-off this afternoon, as a mark of respect for the innocent victims of the ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestine.
Both sets of players and staff will also be wearing black armbands throughout.
The EFL's official charity partner, British Red Cross, has launched an official appeal to help those affected. To donate, please CLICK HERE.
MIDLAND ROAD CLOSED
Due to an increased away following in The Bradford Lifts Stand and The TL Dallas Stand, Midland Road will be closed before, during and after the game, between Thorncliffe Road and Cornwall Road.
Home supporters exiting The Kop will be unable to turn right towards Hamm Strasse and the City Centre, crossing away fans, and will instead have to turn left towards Queens Road.
We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.
This afternoon sees the return of the club's official matchday draw, offering the opportunity to win five special prizes at the University of Stadium.
For just £2, tickets can be purchased from sellers in and around Valley Parade, with all proceeds donated to Bradford City Community Foundation, with a particular focus on youth development.
Winners will be announced in the stadium at half-time, over the club’s PA system and on the electronic scoreboard, as well as across the club’s official social media channels during and after the game. All prizes can then be collected from Valley Parade’s Yorkshire Payments 1911 Main Reception, provided you have your winning ticket with you.
To read full details, please CLICK HERE.
CITY HUB CAFE
The Community Foundation's City Hub cafe - in the old City Shop on Valley Parade - will be open again ahead of kick-off today, from 12.00pm.
Homemade food and hot and cold drinks are available, for anyone looking for a warm welcome in a calm, family environment ahead of the game.
The City Hub remains open on weekdays between 11.00am and 3.00pm.
The University of Bradford Stadium FanZone will be in operation from 1.30pm this afternoon, to the rear of The Kop, allowing supporters the opportunity to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
New for this season, the FanZone has undergone a makeover courtesy of SALT Beer Factory, having debuted against Colchester United, sees a selection of the local brewery's beers available in cans from the FanZone.
Billy's Coop - located in The Morrisons Family Stand concourse - will be open again from 1.30pm this afternoon, for Junior Bantams looking for some pre-match entertainment.
Supporters will be joined by Billy Bantam and will be able to pose for photographs and enjoy time colouring in, right up until kick-off!
TURNSTILES & ENTRY
Supporters are advised to arrive as early as possible on matchday, in order to gain admission in time for kick-off. Turnstiles will be open from 1.30PM, with the following the best way to gain access to your seat:
- THE MORRISONS FAMILY STAND (WEST): Turnstiles W3-W15, which can be located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors to the banqueting suites, which can be accessed from Valley Parade or Burlington Street. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be W3, which is the turnstile nearest to Valley Parade. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Morrisons Family Stand (West) via Gate WD on Valley Parade - or via The Yorkshire Payments 1911 Main Reception, using the lift.
- NORTH WEST CORNER: Turnstiles NW3-NW6 - which can be located to the left of the box office as you approach it. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be NW6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the North West Corner through the One In A Million school compound, and then through Gate NWB.
- THE KOP (NORTH): There are two locations to gain entry to The Kop: behind the stand or from Midland Road. Turnstiles N1-N8 (four near to the box office and four near to the Bantams Bar entrance) are situated behind The Kop. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets ONLY. The late gate (open until half-time) will be N1. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Kop through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND. In addition, supporters can also gain entry to both levels of The Kop from Midland Road, using turnstiles N12-N14. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. There will be no late gate for The Kop on Midland Road; N1 behind the Kop will remain open until half-time. Supporters in wheelchairs cannot access The Kop from Midland Road, and are asked to enter the stadium through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND.
- THE BRADFORD LIFTS STAND (EAST): Turnstiles E1-E6 on Midland Road will be open for this stand for this game. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be E6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the (East) Stand should gain access through Gate EA.
- AWAY SUPPORTERS: Away supporters can gain access to The Bradford Lifts Stand Blocks F and G using turnstiles on Midland Road (closest to The TL Dallas Stand). Please enter through E8, E9, E10, E11 or E12 - with E12 staying open until half-time. The The TL Dallas Stand will also be open to away supporters. Access to The TL Dallas Stand will be to the left of the aforementioned away turnstiles, in the corner of the stadium, before turning up onto Holywell Ash Lane.
EXITING THE STADIUM
BRADFORD CITY STORE
The Bradford City Store on South Parade will be open right up until kick-off this afternoon, with supporters able to shop the all-new 2023/24 playing and training range.
All three of the club's 2023/24 replica kits are on sale, as well as the all-new training and leisure merchandise.
To shop online, please CLICK HERE.
To read the Bradford City Store’s opening hours, please CLICK HERE.
Refurbished last season, kiosks will be open again today, courtesy of the club's official kiosk catering partner, Tiffin Stadium Catering.
Fast-food products available for supporters to enjoy include the beef burger (£4.20), cheese burger (£4.60), chicken burger and hot dog (halal, £4.60), as well as some tasty, more recent introductions, including the popular Southern Fried Chicken Wrap (£4.15), Chicken Tikka Panini (£3.95), Ham and Cheese Panini, samosas and bhajis (£2.50) and Pepperoni and Margherita Pizza Twist (£4.00), as seen on @FootyScran!
Pukka Pies will also be available, while pints of Carling and Madri can be purchased on draft in all areas of the stadium*, along with a range of snacks, and hot and cold soft drinks.
PLEASE NOTE: Madri will not be available within the £8 meal deals on offer in kiosks. All deals will remain unchanged and will continue to include Carling both on draft and from the bottle, along with Stowford press cider.
*Madri will not be served in a kiosk in the upper tier of The Morrisons Family Stand, and the E3 bottle bar on Midland Road.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiffin Stadium Catering kiosks ONLY ACCEPT CARD payment, and are cashless. Please CLICK HERE for full details.
Kiosks will be open in University of Bradford Stadium concourses from 1.30pm today, when turnstiles open.
Valley Parade is a strictly NON-SMOKING venue. Anyone caught smoking on the premises - including the use of e-cigarettes - will be immediately be ejected and not permitted re-entry.
Similarly, any supporter who chooses to leave the stadium to smoke will not be readmitted at any point.
Supporters are politely asked to avoid bringing large bags to the stadium. If bringing food to the venue, smaller, see-through bags sized A4 are preferred.
Only plastic bottles will be permitted inside the University of Bradford Stadium, with no glass bottles or cans allowed.
PLEASE NOTE: The use of e-cigarettes inside Valley Parade is strictly prohibited, with pushchairs also not permitted.
PYROTECHNICS & BEHAVIOUR
The club would like to remind supporters the possession or use of pyrotechnics inside a football ground is strictly prohibited. Those found to be carrying or using pyrotechnics will face a long-term ban.
We would like to remind supporters it is a criminal offence to enter the pitch at any time. Anyone who does so without permission can expect to face prosecution.
The club outlined its stance on pyrotechnics at the University of Bradford Stadium last season, following an incident during our home match against Newport County, in a statement. This can be read HERE.
Supporters are also reminded to remain courteous when inside the stadium, with regards to foul and abusive language. If you do hear anything offensive while inside the stadium, please report it to your nearest steward. Tragedy chanting and abuse of any kind is not tolerated.
Drinking alcohol inside the stadium bowl, and anywhere outside of concourses, is also not permitted, while supporters are also not permitted to bring their own alcoholic drinks into the stadium, from outside the premises.
Should you see anyone smoking (including e-cigs), drinking in their seat, or behaving offensively, please report it to your nearest steward.
The club would also like to take the opportunity to remind supporters of the zero-tolerance approach towards missile throwing, after an incident in City's home match against Harrogate Town in the Emirates FA Cup last season.
Unacceptable behaviour can be anonymously reported to the club via the confidential matchday texting service - on 07949 814243, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bradford City AFC would like to remind supporters that the strongest condemnation is employed towards anti-social behaviour, crowd disorder and misconduct, and illegal activity inside football stadia.
Our stance on the above will ensure the strongest-possible action continues to be taken against those found guilty of any offence, including the issuing of Football Banning Orders.
This follows the implementation of the 'Love Football, Protect the Game' initiative reinforced this season, by the EFL, FA and Premier League. For full details, please CLICK HERE.
Baby-changing facilities are available in both ladies and gents toilets at Valley Parade - having been installed last season - in The Morrisons Family Stand.
Supporters are reminded that each and every female toilet in the University of Bradford Stadium is stocked with complimentary sanitary products, free to take as needed.
To view the full first-time visitors guide, please CLICK HERE.
To view the club’s full spectators code of conduct, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket for the game - RIGHT UP UNTIL KICK-OFF - please CLICK HERE.
For help with any matchday issues or queries, please Tweet @bcafchelp.