- Tickets available until kick-off, from Burlington Street Box Office and online
- FanZone OPEN, No City Hub, Billy's Coop or Penny Appeal Food Truck
- Matchday Draw tickets now available online, in advance of the game
- First Bus discounted matchday travel - Bradford Interchange CLOSED
Graham Alexander's Bantams return to action at the University of Bradford Stadium this evening, hosting Salford City (7.45pm).
We have put together a handy Matchday Guide with all the information you need ahead of the clash.
Firstly, a warm welcome to today's Big Match Sponsor, Construction North Group, Executive Match Sponsor, Watt Utilities, and Player of the Match Sponsor, Carling and Bradford City Business Club Matchday Sponsor, PJM Digital.
PLEASE NOTE: Supporters are reminded that Under-14s are not admitted into the University of Bradford Stadium unless they are accompanied by a paying Adult or Senior (24+).
Supporters are reminded that the Valley Parade Ticket Office inside the Bradford City Store will be CLOSED before today's match.
All matchday ticket sales will be from the traditional Burlington Street Box Office, which is open from 10.00am.
Please DO NOT head to the Valley Parade Ticket Office before the game, and instead visit the Burlington Street Box Office for all ticketing sales and enquiries.
Supporters are also advised that ticketing phone lines close at 12.00PM on home matchdays, with supporters instead advised to direct any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Burlington Street Box Office.
The Burlington Street Box Office at the University of Bradford Stadium will remain open right up until kick-off, allowing those without tickets every opportunity to secure their place inside.
Six QR code scanning points remain available around the outside of Valley Parade allowing supporters to scan and secure their tickets with the touch of a button.
When purchasing, supporters will have the option to either receive a physical ticket or an electronic ticket to be sent via e-mail.
This e-Ticket can either be printed at home and brought along to the game to be scanned on turnstiles, or simply displayed on a smartphone or mobile device to admit entry on the day.
Away supporters will also be able to purchase tickets on the day of the game - in the form of an e-Ticket only.
This can be purchased by accessing the club's official away ticketing website, which can only be accessed by scanning a QR code point outside the away turnstiles at the University of Bradford Stadium.
Simply scan this QR code on your smartphone or mobile device, purchase your tickets through our official away ticketing site, access the e-Ticket via e-mail, and have your QR code scanned at the turnstile to admit you.
Supporters will also be able to secure a suite upgrade for the encounter - subject to availability.
This can be purchased both online via the club's ticketing website or at the Burlington Street Box Office, right up until kick-off on the day of the game.
For full details on matchday admission prices for the contest, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket, please CLICK HERE.
This evening sees the return of the club's official matchday draw, offering the opportunity to win six special prizes at the University of Stadium, with a top prize of £200 in cash!
For just £2, tickets can be purchased from sellers in and around Valley Parade, with all proceeds donated to Bradford City Community Foundation, with a particular focus on youth development.
And supporters are reminded that tickets for the Matchday Draw can now be purchased online, in advance of the match, by visiting bradfordcityafcdraws.co.uk.
Winners will be announced in the stadium at half-time, over the club’s PA system and on the electronic scoreboard, as well as across the club’s official social media channels during and after the game. All prizes can then be collected from Valley Parade’s Yorkshire Payments 1911 Main Reception, provided you have your winning ticket with you.
The University of Bradford Stadium FanZone will be in operation from 6.30pm this evening, to the rear of The Kop, allowing supporters the opportunity to soak up the pre-match atmosphere.
New for this season, the FanZone has undergone a makeover courtesy of SALT Beer Factory, having debuted when we played our first home game of the season against Colchester United, and sees a selection of the local brewery's beers available in cans from the FanZone.
PENNY APPEAL FOOD TRUCK
Our all-new free food provision in partnership with Bradford City Community Foundation and main club partner Penny Appeal WILL NOT be present at tonight's game, and only features on Saturday home matchdays.
It will return after our home game against AFC Wimbledon on Saturday February 3.
CITY HUB CAFE
The Community Foundation's City Hub cafe - in the old City Shop on Valley Parade - will be CLOSED ahead of this evening's fixture.
It remains open on weekdays between 11.00am and 3.00pm.
Billy's Coop - located in The Morrisons Family Stand concourse - will be CLOSED for this evening's game, though will re-open on Saturday February 3, ahead of City's visit of AFC Wimbledon.
FIRST BUS MATCHDAY TRAVEL
Our friends at First Bus across West Yorkshire are once again offering discounted matchday travel to the University of Bradford Stadium, exclusively via their app.
Supporters can bag unlimited travel all day for just £3 with the code BANTAMSMATCH.
Details on how to redeem the offer can be viewed on First Bus' website, by CLICKING HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: Bradford Interchange station is closed until further notice, as a result of storm damage. Bus services will be using alternate stops in Bradford City Centre. CLICK HERE to read full details.
How to purchase your discounted ticket:
- Step 1 - Download the First Bus App
- Step 2 - Head to the 'Tickets' tab and select 'Buy'
- Step 3 - Check your area is 'Bradford'
- Step 4 - Click into 'Promotions' and choose 'Match Day - Bradford'
- Step 5 - Enter the promo code 'BANTAMSMATCH' and buy your ticket(s)
- Step 6 - Activate your ticket(s) before you travel
PLEASE NOTE: The promo code is only valid to use on home matchdays.
TURNSTILES & ENTRY
Supporters are advised to arrive as early as possible on matchday, in order to gain admission in time for kick-off. Turnstiles will be open from 6.30PM, with the following the best way to gain access to your seat:
- THE MORRISONS FAMILY STAND (WEST): Turnstiles W3-W15, which can be located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors to the banqueting suites, which can be accessed from Valley Parade or Burlington Street. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be W3, which is the turnstile nearest to Valley Parade. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Morrisons Family Stand (West) via Gate WD on Valley Parade - or via The Yorkshire Payments 1911 Main Reception, using the lift.
- NORTH WEST CORNER: Turnstiles NW3-NW6 - which can be located to the left of the box office as you approach it. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be NW6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the North West Corner through the One In A Million school compound, and then through Gate NWB.
- THE KOP (NORTH): There are two locations to gain entry to The Kop: behind the stand or from Midland Road. Turnstiles N1-N8 (four near to the box office and four near to the Bantams Bar entrance) are situated behind The Kop. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets ONLY. The late gate (open until half-time) will be N1. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to The Kop through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND. In addition, supporters can also gain entry to both levels of The Kop from Midland Road, using turnstiles N12-N14. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. There will be no late gate for The Kop on Midland Road; N1 behind the Kop will remain open until half-time. Supporters in wheelchairs cannot access The Kop from Midland Road, and are asked to enter the stadium through the One In A Million school compound and then through Gate ND.
- THE BRADFORD LIFTS STAND (EAST): Turnstiles E1-E6 on Midland Road will be open for this stand for this game. The turnstiles will give access to season tickets and match tickets only. The late gate (open until half-time) will be E6. Supporters in wheelchairs can gain access to the (East) Stand should gain access through Gate EA.
- AWAY SUPPORTERS: Away supporters can gain access to The Bradford Lifts Stand Blocks F and G using turnstiles on Midland Road (closest to The TL Dallas Stand). Please enter through E8, E9, E10, E11 or E12 - with E12 staying open until half-time.
EXITING THE STADIUM
BRADFORD CITY STORE
The Bradford City Store on South Parade will be open right up until kick-off this evening, with supporters able to shop the 2023/24 playing range, and all-new mid-season training range.
To shop online, please CLICK HERE.
Refurbished last season, kiosks will be open again today, courtesy of the club's official kiosk catering partner, Tiffin Stadium Catering.
Fast-food products available for supporters to enjoy include the beef burger (£4.20), cheese burger (£4.60), chicken burger and hot dog (halal, £4.60), as well as some tasty, more recent introductions, including the popular Southern Fried Chicken Wrap (£4.15), Chicken Tikka Panini (£3.95), Ham and Cheese Panini, samosas and bhajis (£2.50) and Pepperoni and Margherita Pizza Twist (£4.00), as seen on @FootyScran!
Pukka Pies will also be available, while pints of Carling and Madri can be purchased on draft in all areas of the stadium*, along with a range of snacks, and hot and cold soft drinks.
PLEASE NOTE: Madri will not be available within the £8 meal deals on offer in kiosks. All deals will remain unchanged and will continue to include Carling both on draft and from the bottle, along with Stowford press cider.
*Madri will not be served in a kiosk in the upper tier of The Morrisons Family Stand, and the E3 bottle bar on Midland Road.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiffin Stadium Catering kiosks ONLY ACCEPT CARD payment, and are cashless. Please CLICK HERE for full details.
Kiosks will be open in University of Bradford Stadium concourses from 6.30pm today, when turnstiles open.
Valley Parade is a strictly NON-SMOKING venue. Anyone caught smoking on the premises - including the use of e-cigarettes - will be immediately be ejected and not permitted re-entry.
Similarly, any supporter who chooses to leave the stadium to smoke will not be readmitted at any point.
Supporters are politely asked to avoid bringing large bags to the stadium. If bringing food to the venue, smaller, see-through bags sized A4 are preferred.
Only plastic bottles will be permitted inside the University of Bradford Stadium, with no glass bottles or cans allowed.
PLEASE NOTE: The use of e-cigarettes inside Valley Parade is strictly prohibited, with pushchairs also not permitted.
PYROTECHNICS & BEHAVIOUR
The club would like to remind supporters the possession or use of pyrotechnics inside a football ground is strictly prohibited. Those found to be carrying or using pyrotechnics will face a long-term ban.
We would like to remind supporters it is a criminal offence to enter the pitch at any time. Anyone who does so without permission can expect to face prosecution.
The club outlined its stance on pyrotechnics at the University of Bradford Stadium last season, following an incident during our home match against Newport County, in a statement. This can be read HERE.
The club reiterated this stance on pyrotechnics and crowd disorder after incidents at last month's away game against Doncaster Rovers. CLICK HERE to read the statement.
Supporters are also reminded to remain courteous when inside the stadium, with regards to foul and abusive language. If you do hear anything offensive while inside the stadium, please report it to your nearest steward. Tragedy chanting and discriminatory abuse of any kind is not tolerated. The club outlined its stance on this following an incident at this season's Bristol Street Motors Trophy game against Manchester City Under-21s. CLICK HERE to read the statement.
Drinking alcohol inside the stadium bowl, and anywhere outside of concourses, is also not permitted, while supporters are also not permitted to bring their own alcoholic drinks into the stadium, from outside the premises.
Should you see anyone smoking (including e-cigs), drinking in their seat, or behaving offensively, please report it to your nearest steward.
The club would also like to take the opportunity to remind supporters of the zero-tolerance approach towards missile throwing, after an incident in City's home match against Harrogate Town in the Emirates FA Cup last season.
Unacceptable behaviour can be anonymously reported to the club via the confidential matchday texting service - on 07949 814243, or by emailing email@example.com.
Bradford City AFC would like to remind supporters that the strongest condemnation is employed towards anti-social behaviour, crowd disorder and misconduct, and illegal activity inside football stadia.
Our stance on the above will ensure the strongest-possible action continues to be taken against those found guilty of any offence, including the issuing of Football Banning Orders.
This follows the implementation of the 'Love Football, Protect the Game' initiative reinforced this season, by the EFL, FA and Premier League. For full details, please CLICK HERE.
Baby-changing facilities are available in both ladies and gents toilets at Valley Parade - having been installed last season - in The Morrisons Family Stand.
Supporters are reminded that each and every female toilet in the University of Bradford Stadium is stocked with complimentary sanitary products, free to take as needed.
To view the full first-time visitors guide, please CLICK HERE.
To view the club’s full spectators code of conduct, please CLICK HERE.
To purchase your ticket for the game - RIGHT UP UNTIL KICK-OFF - please CLICK HERE.
For help with any matchday issues or queries, please Tweet @bcafchelp.