TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At point of purchase and when entering the Utilita Energy Stadium, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• You, and anyone else in your household/support bubble are advised to undertake your own health risk assessment, considering if travelling to, and attending, such an event, is appropriate. Age and vulnerability of the spectator should be taken into account.
• If purchasing tickets on behalf of others, you are required to provide names and contact details for each individual ticket holder and tickets must not be passed on to anyone else.
• You, and anyone else in your household/support bubble, must follow relevant guidance and regulations on travel both domestically and internationally, and cannot make journeys from tier 3 areas to attend a Bradford City AFC Fixture.
• You, and anyone else in your household/support bubble should not attend if self-isolating, if contacted by Test and Trace to self-isolate or if they have COVID symptoms.
• Any breaches will be treated extremely seriously and result in sanctions, including expulsion, bans, or reporting to the police. Everyone has a responsibility to ensure events happen safely and are permitted to continue.
• You are encouraged to walk where possible or use a private mode of transport. Where public transport cannot be avoided, plan your journey in advance to avoid busy routes and times, sanitise your hands regularly, wear a face covering unless exempt, and make space when travelling.
• You will be required to confirm on entry that contact details of everyone entering under their booking (if in a group) were correct when submitted and any further information will be provided if required for Track and Trace purposes.
• Please continue your socially responsible behaviour after the event. Observing public health restrictions within the venue alone will not be enough in helping to reduce the risk of Covid transmission.
• You, and anyone else in your household/support bubble agrees to abide by the spectator code of conduct.
PLEASE NOTE: TICKETS ARE ONLY VALID IF THE BRADFORD DISTRICT IS UNDER TIER 2 OR 1 LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS