Give your child a day to remember - with a memorable Bradford City AFC mascot package!
Available for £100 for all home weekend fixtures during the season, the package has been redesigned ahead of the 2023/24 campaign, with a variety of benefits on offer.
They are open to everyone aged five and above, and are certain to create memories which last a lifetime.
Mascots are at the heart of all pre-match build-up and excitement at Valley Parade, with parents and guardians in the prime position to watch children’s dreams come true, as they walk out alongside their City heroes.
Highlights include a full tour of the stadium, greeting players as they arrive for the game and taking a seat for pictures in the ‘home’ dugout, captured by the club’s official photographer.
Names of all mascots also feature on the electronic scoreboard, while each join the two captains and match officials in the centre circle for another photo opportunity moments before kick-off.
Mascot packages for the 2023/24 season also include the following:
– Two souvenir photographs displayed in a keepsake folder – one with the mascot’s favourite player or the club captain, and one in the centre circle with match officials and both club captains.
– Certificate sent out to each mascot after the game.
– Access to The McCall Suite for each accompanying adult.
– Autograph keepsake for use throughout the day.
– One match ticket – if the mascot does not hold a 2023/24 season ticket.
– Activity pack to complete during the day.
– Meal voucher included for the mascot, for use on the day (please make us aware of any dietary requirements when completing mascot application form).
Each mascot is given a lanyard to identify them on the day of the game, while being accompanied by ONE adult only. Each accompanying adult must be a season-ticket holder, or purchase their own ticket, to be admitted entry for the match.
For any further details on the mascot packages on offer – and to book a 2023/24 Bradford City AFC mascot package – please e-mail email@example.com, call 01274 773355 (hold for reception), or complete the below booking form.